Atlanta might be the next hot spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Having stolen the officers tazer means he wasn’t unarmed.
    Exactly.

Gary

Comment

Good to see more peaceful protests from the oppressed. Burning down a Wendy's without looting the Frostie machine has to be a felony.

Comment

Atlanta might be the next hot spot

I watched the video on the news earlier today, looked like a pretty cut and dry clean shoot to me. Not sure what Atlanta PD’s use of force rules are but I would hope they allow cops to protect themselves from being tazed by someone in the commission of a felony. The Mayor’s immediate condemnation of the officer is asinine and reprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          Curious how much B on B crime there was this weekend that will go completely unnoticed.
          SSSHHHH, that don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Having stolen the officers tazer means he wasn’t unarmed.
            According to the media, “being armed” must be having a firearm affixed to someone’s head? Anything else is not considered “being armed”? Sad day we are living in. To my brothers and sisters in blue, watch each other’s six and go home to your families at the end of shift.

Comment

When the Wendys was torched- how many arrests were made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This whole thing is a joke. The truth and facts speak for themselves.

It is mind boggling how this whole anti police and BLM stuff is happening. The damage and murder from the crime spree supposedly in protest dwarfs any police wrongdoing by a long shot.

Nobody is questioning if the Floyd this was right or wrong, everyone agrees on that.

Comment

Atlanta fired some officers for using a taser and called it “Excessive force”. Now this guy fights off two officers, steals a taser and points it at an officer and gets shot. How is it not considered justified? And the officer was fired without any kind of disciplinary hearing/review. What the heck is going on in Atlanta?!?

Comment

Won't be the first time Atlanta has burned. November 12, 1864

Comment

What a cluster... just watched the video. The deceased was passed out in the Wendy’s drive through, which prompted a call to police. He failed field sobriety and tried to run, then fight police. He managed to gain control of the taser, and it appears to me he deployed it as he was running away, moments before getting shot and killed.

Mayor should be the one resigning.

So the officer involved in the shoot is fired, police chief resigns, but the rioters still aren’t content (never mind that the officers used what appears to be appropriate force), so they burn the Wendy’s to the ground, block the roadways so Atlanta fire can’t respond, and then shut the I75/85 connector down.

No concessions will be enough, they cannot be appeased.

Comment

Yes I saw the video. Officers more than had their hands full trying to arrest him. Justified shoot imo. However at this point the guy could be a grandma murdering baby rapist and it wouldn't matter.
                        It has less to do with the police than it does the politicians. The fate of Atlanta lies in the hands of that mayor and every officer on that department should refuse to report for duty.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Resigns for what?? This is where we are huh?

Being reported he pointed the taser he stole at the officers and was met with deadly force.

Well......... bye.

And this is irresponsible and dangerous from the mayor!

Why not wait for the full details to come out like in other cases?
                          Why are you so quick to take the officer's word as gospel and exonerate them?

When it's one way, you need to get more details, but when it's another way you have seen enough and can move fwd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            When the Wendys was torched- how many arrests were made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Pull the tapes and ID the arsonist.
                            The guy who set the precinct in Minnesota on fire was ID'd weeks later.
                            Charged and he confessed to doing it.

Fire Marshall and APD need to investigate this case of arson

Comment

Good deal! Let that chit hole burn! Been there once and will never go back

Comment

Hard to say she started the fire, since I think there are fire works going off inside the Wendy's, but I don't think she was helping out either.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02qEf-TZBIY"]WHITE GIRL BURNED DOWN WENDY'S IN ATL: BLACK PEOPLE BLAMED FOR IT - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X