Still no Stimulus Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no Stimulus Check

Title says it all, still haven't gotten my check. I've punched my info in on the IRS page to check it and its has always said the status of my check is unavailable. Anyone else???

Never received a check but last week did receive a debit card With the money on it. It looks like junk mail. Monday I get a letter from the IRS explains the card so go figure.

Comment

Same here. Nothing for me or my daughter.

Comment

My parents got a debit card too and dad cut it up before he knew what he was doing because he thought it was a junk credit card application...he was able to piece it back together to get # off of it when mom told him what he'd done 2 days later!ha Hope yall didnt throw em out! Seems like quite a few people did

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

nada for me or my wife.

Comment

We got a letter last week explaining that we are supposed to be getting a check/debit card. But havent actually received the $$ yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zero here. Website said it was mailed on May 15th. Originally was direct deposited into a bank account that wasn’t mine. Finally got letter stating I would receive $329 by direct deposit. Still haven’t seen anything..... by the way I had to pay this year when I filed tax return. Paid US Govt over $15000 last year.......smdh

Comment

Originally posted by DeerMagnet View Post
                Zero here. Website said it was mailed on May 15th. Originally was direct deposited into a bank account that wasn’t mine. Finally got letter stating I would receive $329 by direct deposit. Still haven’t seen anything..... by the way I had to pay this year when I filed tax return. Paid US Govt over $15000 last year.......smdh
                Story of my life as well had to paid them over $72,000 this year.

Comment

Ours came in the form of a debit card and we almost threw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by game_Chaser View Post
                    I understand the frustration but if you paid $72000 in taxes, you really aren't just sitting around waiting on $1200.

Comment

It was supposedly sent to you in the way you filed. If you efiled and direct deposited, they used that banking info. Glad I didn't change banks or accounts.

If you mailed in and rec'd an actual check that was how they'd send it I guess. or a debit card.

Comment

Originally posted by game_Chaser View Post
                        You need a different accountant

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          I understand the frustration but if you paid $72000 in taxes, you really aren't just sitting around waiting on $1200.
                          No kidding! If you paid 72k in income taxes you won’t be getting a check. You my friend have done well! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                            We got a letter last week explaining that we are supposed to be getting a check/debit card. But havent actually received the $$ yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I received the same thing today but haven’t actually received anything.

Comment

I got a one page two-sided letter on Monday signed by President Trump stating that I had already received a stimulus payment, but there was no check or debit card with the letter. I tried to call the phone number on the letter, and it had a recording telling me it could not help me. Finding this very confusing, I researched these notices on Google, and learned there is a process for claiming debit cards that were lost or thrown away by accident. After spending about two hours reading up on this, I checked my shredder pile of junk mail that I had not shredded yet, and found a plain white envelope that looked like a typical credit card application piece of junk mail. When I opened it, I found a debit card with my name on it, and a letter explaining how to use the debit card. I plan to go to the bank in a day or two and get a cash advance against the card so I don't have to make numerous cash withdrawals from an ATM. The moral of this story is open all of your junk mail just in case a debit card is in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X