No announcement yet.

Dog food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Victor Salmon & Sweet potatoes. I switched from Blue Buffalo to Victor after a few recalls. My vet asked what I was feeding and I said Victor. She said it’s quality food.

Comment

I use 4 health from tractor supply. It has made a huge difference in our dog’s appearance

Comment

Victor for my American bulldogs. One had stomach problems and one would bleed out of his member. Vet said it was probably the food which sounded crazy to me. I tried every different kind of food I could till landing on Victor, never a problem food wise between either dog since. They also chit less with higher quality food.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fed nothing but Purina Pro Plan to my lab.

Comment

I swapped from Purina Pro Plan to Victor Hi-Pro Plus, both my lab and jack russell eat it and they've become much more regular with bowel movements. Plus the Victor is a little cheaper than Purina with higher ratings

Comment

What’s the best way to switch a dogs food? Mix 50/50 for awhile or just switch?

We have been feeding Pro Plan Sensitivitie stomach for most of my 6 year olds life. We have noticed his stools aren’t what they used to be over last year. He’s been to Vet and everything’s cool.

I’m going to look into the Victor. Any suggestions?

Comment

pro plan for several years now,, the boxer and shnauzers have loved it,,, my son lab does not love anything except swimming in the pond,,,,, the poodle we picked up last night will start on pro plan

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

We have been feeding Pro Plan Sensitivitie stomach for most of my 6 year olds life. We have noticed his stools aren’t what they used to be over last year. He’s been to Vet and everything’s cool.

I buy the teal bag of Victor for my Vizsla. Switched from
                  Pro plan and I just switched the food. She didn’t seem to mindlessly

Comment

We’ve been feeding our Vizlas Victor for 5+ years with great results.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

If you're worried about a torn up stomach just do 25-75 for a few days, 50-50 for a few, then 75-25 for a few, then just 100% of whatever you're switching to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

4 Health Performance for our catahoula.........cC

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          I use Retriever brand from Tractor Supply. 55lb sack is around $20. I have 3 large breed dogs and they seem to like it.

Buddy of mine I work with uses and sells Showtime dog food. Course he has about 15 hog dogs. Says it’s very healthy for them. But he may say that because he’s sells it in our area! Lol
                          I fed showtime to my hounds and they'd run hot on it. I had the best luck with Sportmixx 24/20 or Diamond Extreme Athlete for competition season. Some of my old dog buddies still feed the Victor and love it.

Comment

video's

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            What video?
                            By Dr. Marty Goldstein on Why Our Dogs Need Supplements.

He has video's of how dog food is made . Can't remember the exact video or i would link it..

Comment

I'm trying to buy something different every time, just to mix it up chemicals wise.

Comment

Purina as well

Comment

Working...
                                X