• Show
Clear All

Score this buck

Interested to hear what you guys see...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Velvet pics

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have any larger pictures? I can barely see him.

132" - 135"

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        Do you have any larger pictures? I can barely see him.

132" - 135"
        Complain to Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          Complain to Tapatalk.
          The 2nd set of pictures make him look a bit bigger, and not because he's in velvet. Maybe low to mid 40's?

Comment

Comment

Nice buck. 140"

Comment

I'm getting mid 140s myself, and decided I would pass him when he showed up in velvet this summer.

Twice in the last week I've had 2 neighbors see him in person and say he's a hoss. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Just need to hope he makes it by my neighbors, 1 in particular will shoot him no doubt.

Comment

Seeing the cam pics and final score of this deer also had me wondering... Never would have thought he was 165 from the cam pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    Seeing the cam pics and final score of this deer also had me wondering... Never would have thought he was 165 from the cam pics.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=790558
                    You and me both! I wasn’t that impressed by trail pictures but liked the character. Once I laid eyes on him in person it was a no brainer. Mass and width didn’t show at all on camera. Even doubled checked the measurements again just be be sure and he is a stud. Think he body is so big that it made his antlers look smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                      You and me both! I wasn’t that impressed by trail pictures but liked the character. Once I laid eyes on him in person it was a no brainer. Mass and width didn’t show at all on camera. Even doubled checked the measurements again just be be sure and he is a stud. Think he body is so big that it made his antlers look smaller.
                      Yeah I know your deer are big bodied, and I'm not far from you, ours are big too. The dead pics look a lot bigger on yours for sure, he is an awesome old buck.

When I looked back at your trail cam pics I started getting worried about not taking this 10 serious lol.

He's been all over one of my spots but no good daytime pics to look at yet.

Comment

Comment

High 130's low 140's in my opinion

Comment

I'm generally in the middle of the pack when guessing score, but I'm seeing closer to 150-155 than 130's on this deer without putting numbers to him. He just has that look. Maybe I'll put some numbers to him my best te through.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              I'm generally in the middle of the pack when guessing score, but I'm seeing closer to 150-155 than 130's on this deer without putting numbers to him. He just has that look. Maybe I'll put some numbers to him my best te through.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
                              This is what I'm afraid of. I went out last night to check cams to see if there are daylight pics of him and neither one of my cameras were working, I was ******. One is a brand new moutlrie that takes 1 pic and stops, the other one I guess I just forgot to turn on last time.

Comment

Working...
                              X