Freedom Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Fuel

I went on a hunt earlier this year and the lodge had Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee. It was outstanding! I think I heard about it in Jocko’s podcast maybe and I’d seen their website and dig the branding, but hadn’t tried it.
    My first 12oz. bag of Freedom Fuel arrived yesterday and it is delicious!! So good I decided to spread the word— something I normally don’t do unless asked.
    Gitcha some— you won’t be disappointed.

I tired it and liked it but they Crawfished on supporting Kyle Rittenhouse so I won't support them.

Comment

Asked for some for crimmus

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        I tired it and liked it but they Crawfished on supporting Kyle Rittenhouse so I won't support them.
        Bingo .
        Screw the spineless bastages!
        Hope they go bankrupt.

Comment

They make a pretty good coffee. What I have trouble with is the ceo of the company threw his support to the biden/harris camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep they are on the wrong side of things for my support
            Then they tried to lie their way out of it instead of just owning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They make really good coffee. I have tried many and haven't been disappointed with any. And they beat the tar out of Starbucks.

If I made all my consumer decisions based on what companies support, I would be living in a grass hut and eating bugs with a wooden spoon. If I look hard enough, every company has some political stance or statement I disagree with. However, I didn't know about Matt Best supporting Biden. That almost sounds sacrilegious.

EDIT - news story here - He DOESN'T
              Last edited by Pistol; 12-01-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I like it. I am a fan and the corrections that needed to be made were made.
                I sent an email to BRCC about the issues raised in the above posts a few days ago and...Guess what? Evan Hafer himself called me up and wanted to talk. Yeah, Evan Hafer the CEO of BRCC. He had to have gotten my number from the customer list because I didn't leave it in the email. We spoke about 20 mins. The Obama donation was a lost bet from a target shoot. Gabbard and McCain donations were Vet related. Which they have always supported. They did not want to profit from the Rittenhouse incident press and did not want to appear that they were. So that is why they took a step back. Hafer told me personally he supports individual 2A rights and not everything they do for the 2A community gets put up on the internet. This was an effort by the lib media to splinter the 2A community some more and weaken it. Take their bait if you will.
                BRCC will continue to get my business. I believe them...NOT the Lib medias spin on the 2A communities' response to this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                  I didn't know about Matt Best supporting Biden. That almost sounds sacrilegious.
                  Mat isn't their CEO, Evan is. Still surprised by his stance on it all. They're a great group of guys and make a quality product. Their business model has changed a lot since they first came out. I don't buy it because I don't care enough about coffee to buy anything other than foldgers though

Comment

Thanks for that post Tony. Facts are always welcome when the mud starts flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      I sent an email to BRCC about the issues raised in the above posts a few days ago and...Guess what? Evan Hafer himself called me up and wanted to talk. Yeah, Evan Hafer the CEO of BRCC. He had to have gotten my number from the customer list because I didn't leave it in the email. We spoke about 20 mins. The Obama donation was a lost bet from a target shoot. Gabbard and McCain donations were Vet related. Which they have always supported. They did not want to profit from the Rittenhouse incident press and did not want to appear that they were. So that is why they took a step back. Hafer told me personally he supports individual 2A rights and not everything they do for the 2A community gets put up on the internet. This was an effort by the lib media to splinter the 2A community some more and weaken it. Take their bait if you will.
                      BRCC will continue to get my business. I believe them...NOT the Lib medias spin on the 2A communities' response to this incident.
                      Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks for posting this.
                        Facts usually let the wind out of the sails of the outrage culture we live in, if your ears and mind are open enough to listen.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I already had my mind made up based on the MSM. I will do more research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I signed up too and have been drinking the JB flavor. Great Coffee!

Comment

Been drinking it for a year now. Should have two more bags in the mail in a few days. Just Black is my favorite so far. I really enjoy coffee so $13 a bag isn't too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X