Pronghorn Outfitter suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pronghorn Outfitter suggestions?

Anyone have a good outfitter for pronghorn hunts? In Texas, NM, wherever!

In for the responses.

Comment

ditto

Comment

I guide pronghorn hunts in New Mexico and Texas. I work for an outfitter. We don’t do much advertising beside word of mouth. The outfitters name is Dr Dan Mcbride. He is very well know in the antelope world for the trophy class antelope we harvest. Are hunts are not cheap by any means but very worth the month. We are very much trophy minded hunters. Looking to take the biggest bucks we can find which Varys year to year based on nutrition and rain fall.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
          In for the responses.
          You in sweet water, I might know a guy in fluvana tx fairly close to you

Comment

Myself and 3 orher guys went w sagebrush outfitters in august. Was a great experience. All 4 of us got a nice antelope. There are several good reviews of them on this site to.

Comment

Several states where pronghorn are plentiful on public land with easy to draw or OTC tags and the price would be much cheaper than an outfitter. Just an idea.

Comment

Tye Lightfoot of Southwestern New Mexico Trophy Hunts in NM. Tye is a great person and friend. He works hard to satisfy his clients. The name of his outfit may be changing soon.

Comment

In

Comment

X2 on Sagebrush outfitters. Jeremy Guglemyer will put you antelope.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
                      I guide pronghorn hunts in New Mexico and Texas. I work for an outfitter. We don’t do much advertising beside word of mouth. The outfitters name is Dr Dan Mcbride. He is very well know in the antelope world for the trophy class antelope we harvest. Are hunts are not cheap by any means but very worth the month. We are very much trophy minded hunters. Looking to take the biggest bucks we can find which Varys year to year based on nutrition and rain fall.
                      Listen to Dustin.

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                        Tye Lightfoot of Southwestern New Mexico Trophy Hunts in NM. Tye is a great person and friend. He works hard to satisfy his clients. The name of his outfit may be changing soon.

This! Tye is a great outfitter! Killed several lopes with him.

Comment

I've got the hookup with a guide that hunts in Colorado and New Mexico. I went this past August for the first time and killed one that scored 84 1/8". PM me and I'll be happy to send you his name/number.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
                            X2 on Sagebrush outfitters. Jeremy Guglemyer will put you antelope.
                            Where are they located?

Comment

You could close your eyes and pick any spot on Wyoming map, show up and kill a pronghorn

Comment

Working...
                              X