Breakfast on a cool morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Born and raised but my Dad got promoted and moved us to Bulverde... so I finished a Smithson Valley Ranger.

Yeah still have family in the area. They dang sure trashed up the skyline with those but at least the farmers are making some extra coin off of it.
    **** going from Taft to Smithson Valley, was like going from the poor house to a mansion.

When I moved to New Braunfels, I was shocked how people spent money, compared to how people did not spend money where I grew up. That had to take some getting use to leaving Taft and showing up in Smithson Valley, that's a rich district. Going from seeing nothing but flat, plowed, black clay fields for miles, to hills with green trees and rock everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      No onions? No jalapeño? No cheese? No potato? No salsa? Sounds edible but dull.
      I kid. I’ll eat chorizo & eggs anyway you fix them but I do like to dress them up a bit.
      My wife likes adding all types of stuff to her eggs, but the only thing I like with eggs is some form of meat,such as pan sausage, bacon or chorizo. Mix anything else with eggs and I won't eat it. Ok, I will eat potatoes and eggs, but the potatoes make the eggs dry. I can eat that, but I got to drink a lot of water with it.

Now, when you are not talking breakfast and eggs, I love to mix in peppers of all types, and cheese. But not for breakfast and not with eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
        Chorizo is some good stuff. Have you tried the Kiolbassa Chorizo? I personally think that it is the best. It has less grease than most. I can get it at HEB. You should also try the cured Bacon.

https://kiolbassa.com/product-category/products/
        As coincidence would have it, I was shopping online at HEB for chorizo earlier today. Saw the Kiolbasa brand and new it would be good.

Kiolbasa started making BACON a couple or three years ago. A friend who worked there told me about it right before it came out; said it was the best bacon he’d ever eaten, and danged if he wasn’t right! Try it. It’s so good it’ll make your eyes roll back in your head!

Comment

Working...
        X