Stolen cattle Burleson county *$25,000 REWARD *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen cattle Burleson county *$25,000 REWARD *

My brother lives out in Blackjack off of 908 in Burleson County. He’s had cattle going missing for the past couple months and now has over 50 head that have disappeared. He’s a member of south Texas cattle raisers and has been in contact with the Texas Rangers. He’s offering a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and return of his cattle. Please see the Facebook post and spread the word. Thanks in advance.

My cows are still disappearing. About 20 more in last month. That makes over 50 head of cows with Braford calves. I’ll offer a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to arrest and return of my...
    Last edited by hyperlitejb; 07-21-2019, 05:20 PM.

TSCR doesn’t play! Hope he gets them back and the theif gets the noose!

Comment

Hope he gets them found.

Comment

Get a rope!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Walker...he will karate chop the bad guy into giving up the whereabouts!

Comment

Sorry SOB's

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Check neighbors pastures within a mile are so.

Comment

Not long ago I sold a 45 LC to a Ranger, sat and talked to him for a while in his truck, very cool older guy. I hope they catch these guys, hard to believe that stuff still happens.

Comment

I talked to a guy that had some cattle stolen. He said the TCRA was a joke. At least the guy he dealt with.

Comment

Good luck hope they can recover them.

Comment

I’m sending this info to a friend in a neighboring county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are South of that and raise brafords as well, will keep an eye out.

Comment

Cattle rustling is still a hanging offence in Texas, correct?

Comment

Do they have a brand on them if so call all the sale barn and let them know what’s going on.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                              Cattle rustling is still a hanging offence in Texas, correct?
                              I don’t think so. The guy told me that his cattle weren’t technically stolen until they tried to sell them. He said having them penned on your place is not a crime. Don’t know if any of this is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X