$200 Tax Per Gun - Biden says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Wow... Why should we pay more taxes as law abiding citizens when we all know the criminals won’t? Think about what you just said!
    It is very apparent he thinks about NOTHING he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      It would not go down that way anyway Rocky. You will have to pay the tax to keep them or let the government buy them back from you. If you do not comply and get caught with one, you will become a felon and lose the majority of your rights. Very simple and effective plan.

I doubt that we will ever see any gun tax and or buy back programs become law in our lifetimes, but the grandkids will.

A guy asked me what the government would do with the guns they buy back, I told him they would crush them on tv to show all the country how much safer they will be. Heck if they do that they won't even need the Secret Service or any security anymore.

One could go down a rabbit hole with such theories, but I would have to say the government has tried to fight the flow of illegal drugs across the southern border for 50 years and has failed miserably, illegal guns and ammo would become the new treasure for the cartels if such laws were passed.
      Yeah it would.
      You get pulled over, you come out shooting.
      Pretty simple.
      When we hit that point, I will answer to no Leo anymore.
      War is war.
      If I'm gonna risk carrying it around I'm going to risk dying, not just handing anything over.

Comment

I’m not to worried about the mandatory buy back,there’s no way the government could pass the background check,way too many felonies committed and at least half of them aren’t mentally stable 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Okay, using your 'evidence' of accomplishment, the only thing that had GOA's stamp was a letter they sent, (#3). I could, but won't, provide volumes and volumes of documentation of what the NRA has done. While the NRA has had problems, not unusual for large organizations, it is our best and only real option to winning this fight, as long as we have the Supreme Court on our side. BTW, how many cases has the GOA brought to the USSC? I can answer that, zero.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Yeah it would.
            You get pulled over, you come out shooting.
            Pretty simple.
            When we hit that point, I will answer to no Leo anymore.
            War is war.
            If I'm gonna risk carrying it around I'm going to risk dying, not just handing anything over.
            Hmmmmm......so, you get pulled over doing 65 in a 55 and you're coming out of your car shooting......I don't think so. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              The government doesn’t have enough money to buy my guns.
              I **** near spit out my coffee! Lol. That's hilarious/awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                Hmmmmm......so, you get pulled over doing 65 in a 55 and you're coming out of your car shooting......I don't think so. Good luck with that.
                We'll see when we get to that point .
                I don't think 10 over in a 55 is gonna matter much.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  There will be a SCOTUS fight on those things. It'll take his whole term in office to get it through that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  oh, no. the tax thing again.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I agree with you in spirit, for sure. I just think we need to head this carp off before it sticks and that is taking it to court and the NRA is best suited to win, no other organization. When it gets to the street level, that's another story.

Comment

It's as if they believe themselves superior to us common folk. Their elite status has given them a superiority complex. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize they have nowhere to hide, after they've executed their tyrannical ideals.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        We can only hope that when the crap hits the fan, we are faced with millions of "jer_james".... a slap with a purse only stings for a moment.
                        I’ve been in more fights than 95% of people - I love fighting. Admittedly, I haven’t got into a good scrap in some years, kids and responsibilities will do that.

I just think it’s funny that people expect the Government to somehow take guns. Nobody has ever told me who or how anyone would ever do that.

Comment

So your going to come out shooting on someone who probably shares the same views as you and had no idea your armed? WOW! Hope you can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I’ve been in more fights than 95% of people - I love fighting. Admittedly, I haven’t got into a good scrap in some years, kids and responsibilities will do that.

I just think it’s funny that people expect the Government to somehow take guns. Nobody has ever told me who or how anyone would ever do that.
                            Well, it's laid out all over this website, all you have to do is read....

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Okay, using your 'evidence' of accomplishment, the only thing that had GOA's stamp was a letter they sent, (#3). I could, but won't, provide volumes and volumes of documentation of what the NRA has done. While the NRA has had problems, not unusual for large organizations, it is our best and only real option to winning this fight, as long as we have the Supreme Court on our side. BTW, how many cases has the GOA brought to the USSC? I can answer that, zero.
                              So post 1... recent case.

Here is the direct link to firearms policy coalitions legal page....

Feel free to link the same for NRA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
                                So your going to come out shooting on someone who probably shares the same views as you and had no idea your armed? WOW! Hope you can live with that.
                                Look man, use some common sense .
                                Please lol.
                                If we hit that point, any and all LEOs that are for us, will have quit.
                                If we hit that point, searching vehicles for unregistered weapons will be common place, everytime you get pulled over.
                                You think drug searches are bad, we ain't seen s%!+ yet!!!!
                                So yes, when we reach that point, there will be no doubt about who I'm shooting at.
                                Some of ya'll sure don't look very far ahead, or have much of a plan

Comment

Working...
                                X