X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Just ask the Venezuela citizens how gun confiscation worked out for them

Must read https://lidblog.com/venezuelan-gun-confiscation/
    A physical confiscation will never happen here without massive bloodshed.. From the article...

If guns had been a stronger part of our culture if there had been a sense of duty for one to protect their individual rights, and as a show of force against a government power – and had legal carry been a common thing – it would have made a huge difference,” he lamented.

Comment

I agree ^^^. I'm pointing out that it can and has happened, as well as the results.

Their is zero upside for citizens forfeit their 2nd amendment rights.

Comment

If you own a gun and voted for Biden, why don't you be a real MAN, own up to your decision, and proactively turn in all of your guns? That sure makes sense to me.
        Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 11-19-2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
          Ya we'll be fine..... Smh

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            Maybe, but the first guy to come and try to take my guns, won’t get them.
            It would not go down that way anyway Rocky. You will have to pay the tax to keep them or let the government buy them back from you. If you do not comply and get caught with one, you will become a felon and lose the majority of your rights. Very simple and effective plan.

I doubt that we will ever see any gun tax and or buy back programs become law in our lifetimes, but the grandkids will.

A guy asked me what the government would do with the guns they buy back, I told him they would crush them on tv to show all the country how much safer they will be. Heck if they do that they won't even need the Secret Service or any security anymore.

One could go down a rabbit hole with such theories, but I would have to say the government has tried to fight the flow of illegal drugs across the southern border for 50 years and has failed miserably, illegal guns and ammo would become the new treasure for the cartels if such laws were passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
              If you own a gun and voted for Biden, why don't you be a real MAN, own up to your decision, and proactively turn in all of your guns? That sure makes sense to me.
              This makes perfect since to me. I work with numerous individuals that are pro gun, and pro Democrat. I don't understand them, they are fools thinking that the dems don't want their guns. It doesn't matter if it's a modern sporting rifle, or grandpa's old gun. In their minds you can't be trusted with it.

Comment

This is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Remember how we all said this was gonna happen and Obama was the antichrist?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Yes, yes I do!

Like to talk about history but forget about 12 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                    This makes perfect since to me. I work with numerous individuals that are pro gun, and pro Democrat. I don't understand them, they are fools thinking that the dems don't want their guns. It doesn't matter if it's a modern sporting rifle, or grandpa's old gun. In their minds you can't be trusted with it.
                    Most dems think their guns are already registered when they filled out the 4473. I know a dem that keeps a pistol in his truck for protection but he won't buy an AR. I don't understand that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly
                      Everybody needs to live according to how they vote
                      Gun control,high taxes,high energy cost ect
                      If the people who voted for this had to live by how they voted it could put a stop to this
                      The reason I say could is it would make it harder for the left to rig elections!!

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                        I just dont see lawsuits being filed from the NRA. GPO posts updates with what has been filed. Consistently giving updates on cases. NRA asks for money and will send me a duffel bag.Hit the nail on the head. The NRA is a target because of the lobbying with politicians.. not because they force actions via the courts. Antis know the name.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Okay, so the only Accomplishment you stated was that GPO posts updates on what has been filed. Correct? And, you're good with that? The NRA is the best and only way to overturn a bad Executive Order. Fact! We need a united front, not be divided and conquered.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          This is hilarious
                          Maybe you can come to Bownanza next spring.

Comment

If you voted for that worthless POS, you are too stupid to own a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Okay, so the only Accomplishment you stated was that GPO posts updates on what has been filed. Correct? And, you're good with that? The NRA is the best and only way to overturn a bad Executive Order. Fact! We need a united front, not be divided and conquered.
                              Just hush already.

Ten Wins for Gun Owners That Never Would Have Happened in a Hillary Administration Click here to view GOA’s Congressional Ratings. Please use this to help guide your trip to the voting booth, and then distribute it to your pro-gun family and friends! Imagine having a President that did not believe the Second Amendment protects an individual right. Or a … Read more

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                Maybe you can come to Bownanza next spring.
                                We can only hope that when the crap hits the fan, we are faced with millions of "jer_james".... a slap with a purse only stings for a moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X