Truck beds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck beds?

I am lookin at beds to potentially put on my 04 Dodge Dually. I am thinking a skirted bed with toolbox's and ability to pull GN. What brands do you have/like?

I had the CM when I had my dodge and it was hard to beat. Shop around though, it was close to $4k near Houston but I got it for $2626 East of llano. That was the unskirted bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

CM bed on a 14 ram 3500, skirted bed with 4 onboard tool boxes. My truck has the B&W turn over ball that mounts straight to the frame. I'd set another one up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by trailrider View Post
        CM bed on a 14 ram 3500, skirted bed with 4 onboard tool boxes. My truck has the B&W turn over ball that mounts straight to the frame. I'd set another one up like that.
        Is there any chance you have pics? If easier to text, send to 361-446-9827

Comment

Originally posted by trailrider View Post

Considering flat bed on my next truck and this sounds exactly like what I would want

Comment

I was looking into buying one a few months ago. Best price i got was from Champion Ranch Construction in Hempstead. That was for a CM SK skirted bed.

Comment

I recently went through this thinking about replacing my truck bed after damaging it working. I ended up deciding on a Bradford Built skirted 4 box bed leading the way, with a Norstar ST 4 box skirted bed coming in second. Both could be had right at $4K+ install. I didn’t going flatbed, but I still want to. The Bradford is still at the front of the pack for me.

Comment

Working...
              X