Urgent: Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent: Prayers Needed

My father was admitted in the hospital on Dec 29 with covid. He has fought long and hard and his mind and body are exhausted. He has been on a bi-pap mask for a while, and was switched yesterday to the mask they use as the last alternative to intubation. He has a secondary infection that the doctors believe is causing the problem. He is now on an intense round of some extremely potent antibiotics that we are praying will knock the infection down. This morning we received the call that they wanted to intubate him because his levels had not increased and the lead doctor made the call. They’ve put him in a paralytic coma because he was fighting the breathing tube too much and his blood pressure was too high. My family has had an extremely trying last month, my dad, mom, mother in law, and wife have all had Covid and now I have it. Everybody has healed up except for my dad, and I’m in the middle of it now. I feel like I have a mild sinus infection/allergies, no fever(yet), and no taste or smell.. I’m mentally exhausted from the constant the worry of my family.

TBH’ers I’ve seen first hand, the power of prayer on here on this great website. I’m now asking that y’all will pray for us, and with us, that The Good Lord above will lay his healing hands on my family, we just need some good news soon.....
    Last edited by BBRU; 01-13-2021, 12:45 PM.

Praying for your whole family !

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
      My father was admitted in the hospital on Dec 29 with covid. He has fought long and hard and his mind and body are exhausted. He has been on a bi-pap mask for a while, and was switched yesterday to the mask they use as the last alternative to intubation. He has a secondary infection that the doctors believe is causing the problem. He is now on an intense round of some extremely potent antibiotics that we are praying will knock the infection down. This morning we received the call that they wanted to intubate him because his levels had not increased and the lead doctor made the call. They’ve put him in a paralytic coma because he was fighting the breathing tube too much and his blood pressure was too high. My family has had an extremely trying last month, my dad, mom, mother in law, and wife have all had Covid and now I have it. Everybody has healed up except for my dad, and I’m in the middle of it now. I feel like I have a mild sinus infection/allergies, no fever(yet), and no taste or smell.. I’m mentally exhausted from the constant the worry of my family. TBH’ers I’ve seen first hand, the power of prayer on here on this great website. I’m now asking that y’all will pray for us, and with us, that The Good Lord above will lay his healing hands on my family, we just need some good news soon.....

Prayers sent yall's way. Miracle can happen. I found out over the Christmas break that a girl I coached 25 years ago was in the same shape. She was in a coma in ICU for 3 weeks. They where about to give up, and she opened her eyes and has been improving every day since. Her mother said it was a miracle for sure.

Comment

prayers and support sent BB , if you need anything PM me

Be Strong brother ... Phil 4:13

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for yall

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment