Houston Rescues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Rescues

Admins.....can we make this a sticky during the duration of this event please?

Looking for a coordinated thread for volunteers to pool together resources to go to Houston for rescues. As you know there are a lot of folks down there that need our help. If you can volunteer your time to help please post up your details here.

This is not going to be a fun trip to the coast. Im reading reports of HPD and rescue boats pulling out of the "Green Road" area do to gang activity and being shot at. Im sure there will be more reports like this in the coming days.....so you need to know what you are signing up for. All this as well as the threat of drowning and tornadoes. Also heard reports of rescue boats robbing evacuees.

Im a prior Navy Corpsman. Im wanting to go there to help people.....because thats what I do. I do not have a boat but I do have a lifted truck to get us there.

If you want to help post up! Im ready to leave as soon as the light breaks.

Im in the Austin area.

A good place to start for people needing our help. If you know of more sites offering rescue information please post up.

Comment

Working...
    X