Knuckleheads on the Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knuckleheads on the Beach

It's incredible to see what some people do while driving the beach. It took two trucks and a little man power to get this guy out. Apparently he put himself in this predicament in order for his wife to wash her feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha

Comment

just wait til high tide and float it out :-) There are some classic pics on the web from San Louis Pass

Comment

He's looking at it like " I just don't understand, I have it in 4wd AND I have mud grips?" Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
          He's looking at it like " I just don't understand, I have it in 4wd AND I have mud grips?" Hahahahaha

No, the driver wasn't even in pic. That's me trying to figure out how we're going to pull his 2WD Tahoe out of that hole without jacking up his bumper!!

Comment

Did you get him out?

Comment

That's a head scratcher right there..Two wheel drive Tahoe,and pulling a camper? Was the guy drunk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

How'd he get sunk in like that was he parked there for hours or did he really drive and stop in the water that deep? I've seen plenty of guys parked where the water is washing up on their tires and as long as it doesn't get to the point where current is actually forming it doesn't seem to sink in.

Comment

Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    How'd he get sunk in like that was he parked there for hours or did he really drive and stop in the water that deep? I've seen plenty of guys parked where the water is washing up on their tires and as long as it doesn't get to the point where current is actually forming it doesn't seem to sink in.
                    2wd, rear wheel drive. Looks like he spun them and dug himself in to give the poster a better challenge.

Everytime I go to the beach I end up having to pull 2-3 people out. I kinda enjoy it actually lol.

Comment

Idiot!

Comment

Dealer tags on Tahoe too?

I don't live anywhere near the coast and I knew better than that the first time I ever went to the beach

Somebody posted pics of a dually about half buried in the surf on here maybe a year ago. Driver swung into water to turn around and hit a hole which caused the impact sensor to cut the engine off

Comment

Should of bought a Subaru

Comment

Next time he'll make sure to avoid the water and will end up getting stuck in the fluffy stuff near the dunes....and that will be the last time his family goes to the beach

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              Dealer tags on Tahoe too?
                              Literally the first thing I asked. Lol city people...

Comment

Working...
                              X