No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon Macie, Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Good evening Macie, Stay warm its got cold outside. We're praying for you.

Comment

Good news that you are able to work closer to your little girl, still praying for all of you<><

Comment

Good evening Macie! Continued prayers

Comment

Still praying for you guys.

Comment

Great News. More Prayers Sent

Comment

Still praying

Comment

Hey Macie girl, hope you had a great Sunday!

Comment

Macie is doing about the same. Still grinding her teeth, and can't figure out how to stop it. She, as usual, spits the mouth gaurd out. They are going to look into more options this week.

Not going to lie to ya'll. Thanksgiving was really hard. About 7 years ago we decided to get away from the family drama and started going to the lease for a simple, just our family, Thanksgiving. Macie loved the lease and love the Thanksgiving long weekend spent there. She would ride the four wheeler up and down the power line in front of camp and sing Taylor Swift for hours on end. While Tyler, Harley and I have been to the lease since the accident, Keili hadn't. Well we talked Keili into coming up on Friday to carry on the tradition. It was a emotional day to say the least. But in the end I think it did us all good, to get away and try to remember the good days we had and hopefully will have in the future.

There is some talk about sending Macie home. No details or time line yet, but starting to prepare us. While on one hand that is good news. On the other it means that there isn't much else they can do for her. So I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Once again guys and gals, I am truly overwhelmed with emotion when I see the support from the TBH family. I hope one day I can figure out how to return the favor to each and every one of you. Thanks again

Brian

Comment

Nothing to return here brother. We all feel the pain and will continue to send up prayers for Macie.
                      Handle what God gives ya and take what help is there. TBH is here forever...

Uncle Mike says so

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                        Nothing to return here brother. We all feel the pain and will continue to send up prayers for Macie.
                        Could not have said it better<><

Comment

Uncle Mike says so
                          You said it best! Macie and family, we are still by your side and sending up prayers!

Comment

No need at all to return anything to us brian, you would do the same for any of us. Sorry it was a hard weekend at the lease but your right, it did prob do good for y'all. Hope Macie had a good weekend!

Comment

Ditto!

Continued prayers

Comment

Uncle Mike says so

This^^^^

Hang in there guys. Glad ya'll were able to have a little bit of family fun at the lease. I know it is not the same but it does help.

Comment

Working...
                                X