No announcement yet.

Prayers for the Nolen Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Breck. Always enjoyed his post back in the day. Original TBH. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Ronald “Breck”Nolen, age 58, passed away unexpectedly on December 31, 2020. He was born June 26, 1962 in Weatherford, Oklahoma to Ron and Kay Nolen.

Breck loved his family and friends unconditionally. He was an avid hunter and animal lover. He spent a great deal of his time caring for and loving his precious labrador retrievers, his koi, and his collection of snakes. Breck was extremely talented at anything he did. He could fix anything, cook anything and fly drones with such skill. However, Breck’s greatest accomplishment he would tell you were his children, Taylor and Stratton. He was devoted to his children and wife, Beatsy, and was proud of each of them.

Breck worked for the City of Austin for many years. During his time at work he formed many important friendships. In addition, Breck formed relationships with many different groups people. He had an uncanny ability to make each person he befriended feel as if he were their best friend. He invested time in his friendships and loved people very much. He was the man that so many turned to when they needed advice or needed to know how to solve a problem.

Breck is proceeded in death by his parents, Ronald Gerald Nolen and Shiela Kay Nolen. He is survived by his wife, Beatsy Nolen and two children Taylor Nicole Nolen and Stratton Breck Nolen. In addition, he leaves behind his sister Ronda Jones and his sister and brother-in-law, Tiffani Hester and David Hester. As well as many loving nieces and nephews.

Services for Breck will be held Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm at the Anderson Ranch in Wimberley, Texas.

For more information regarding his service you may email bnolen626@gmail.com.

His celebration of life will be aired via social media for those that cannot attend due to COVID-19 at a later date. Should you wish to donate to a charity in Breck’s memory, we ask that you make a donation to “Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation” in his honor.

“The Lord is near the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” Matthew 5:4

Comment

Breck died of a suspected heart attack.

Comment

Breck died from a suspected heart attack. Thank you for all the kind words and love.

Comment

suspected heart attack...

Comment

Thank you for sharing, Tiffani. Breck was larger than life and seemed invincible. He will be so sorely missed. God bless you and your family.

Comment

Tiffany thank you for sharing Brecks celebration with us.. Condolences for you and the rest of the Nolan family.

Comment

Thanks Tiffani. As you can see by the posts, Breck was very well thought of. We will certainly miss him.

Many thoughts and prayers for you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    Thank you for sharing, Tiffani. Breck was larger than life and seemed invincible. He will be so sorely missed. God bless you and your family.
                    Absolutely.

Prayers continue for the Nolens, and all those who will be missing Breck.

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayersSis View Post
                      Ronald “Breck”Nolen, age 58, passed away unexpectedly on December 31, 2020. He was born June 26, 1962 in Weatherford, Oklahoma to Ron and Kay Nolen.

Breck loved his family and friends unconditionally. He was an avid hunter and animal lover. He spent a great deal of his time caring for and loving his precious labrador retrievers, his koi, and his collection of snakes. Breck was extremely talented at anything he did. He could fix anything, cook anything and fly drones with such skill. However, Breck’s greatest accomplishment he would tell you were his children, Taylor and Stratton. He was devoted to his children and wife, Beatsy, and was proud of each of them.

Breck worked for the City of Austin for many years. During his time at work he formed many important friendships. In addition, Breck formed relationships with many different groups people. He had an uncanny ability to make each person he befriended feel as if he were their best friend. He invested time in his friendships and loved people very much. He was the man that so many turned to when they needed advice or needed to know how to solve a problem.

Breck is proceeded in death by his parents, Ronald Gerald Nolen and Shiela Kay Nolen. He is survived by his wife, Beatsy Nolen and two children Taylor Nicole Nolen and Stratton Breck Nolen. In addition, he leaves behind his sister Ronda Jones and his sister and brother-in-law, Tiffani Hester and David Hester. As well as many loving nieces and nephews.

Services for Breck will be held Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm at the Anderson Ranch in Wimberley, Texas.

For more information regarding his service you may email bnolen626@gmail.com.

His celebration of life will be aired via social media for those that cannot attend due to COVID-19 at a later date. Should you wish to donate to a charity in Breck’s memory, we ask that you make a donation to “Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation” in his honor.

“The Lord is near the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” Matthew 5:4
                      I'll be there - anyone else going to make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
                        I'll be there - anyone else going to make it?
                        I have invited a friend and his daughter to come hunting at my lease this weekend and I did not want to cancel on them. I was struggling with the decision on what to do and I pictured Breck talking (yelling)........"Duuuuuuuuuuude, go hunting."

So I will honor my friend by sitting in a tree thinking about all the memories and everything he taught me.

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          I have invited a friend and his daughter to come hunting at my lease this weekend and I did not want to cancel on them. I was struggling with the decision on what to do and I pictured Breck talking (yelling)........"Duuuuuuuuuuude, go hunting."

So I will honor my friend by sitting in a tree thinking about all the memories and everything he taught me.

Continued prayers.
                          Yep..I can hear Breck saying "Duuuude go huntin man"

Comment

Absolutely heartbreaking! Saw this on FB and could not believe it. He was larger than life! His javi kickin' video is classic, as well as his time and knowledge shared with so many! Rest in peace, Breck! Prayers sent for the Nolen family!

Comment

So young. So sad. RIP Breck. Condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Working...
                                X