Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome double LDP! Congrats

Comment

So awesome! Congrats on the double Justin & Mary!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        First deer with the new 2021 Prima. Me and this bow are going to get along just fine! Great draw (although took me a minute to get used to it after shooting the Chill for so long), super quiet...and fast! I have really enjoyed shooting this bow. I think we have bonded well for future hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything she has shot at has been hit just about perfectly. Today she ran a Ramcat through both sides of a 180 lbs south Texas bruiser.

Y’all laugh at those center shot cable guides if you want. The deer, they ain’t laughing. If they are, we can’t hear them with the cooler lid closed! [emoji41][emoji1662]

Comment

Congrats to all of you, what a hunt!!!

Comment

Congrats, Killers! What a hunt!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

First deer with the new 2021 Prima. Me and this bow are going to get along just fine! Great draw (although took me a minute to get used to it after shooting the Chill for so long), super quiet...and fast! I have really enjoyed shooting this bow. I think we have bonded well for future hunts

I have no idea why I said Avail when I meant Prima! [emoji23][emoji23]. Getting old sucks[emoji51]. Helluva deer to break the new bow in on! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Very exciting morning for me. We’re working through the cleaning and caping, so....story later, but.....

It’s been a minute since J-Bone and I had a double. Happy momma!

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Congratulations Mary and J-bone, great looking double.

Comment

I love following the CDLC threads. You guys have way too much fun!! Congratulations to all the successful hunters: Les, Michael, Kevin, Mary and Justin.

Comment

Like mother like son👍👍

Comment

Congrats y'all!!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Well done, J-Bone and Mary. Great Deer!

Comment

Very exciting morning for me. We’re working through the cleaning and caping, so....story later, but.....

It’s been a minute since J-Bone and I had a double. Happy momma!

Come on with the write up now Mary. We need a full story.
                              Please try to top Burnadell's story.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Come on with the write up now Mary. We need a full story.
                                Please try to top Burnadell's story.
                                https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...&postcount=139

Comment

Working...
                                X