No announcement yet.

favorite sports moment of your life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Bundy scoring 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk high...against bone crusher Smith...

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
      2005 i was offensive cordinator of a 10-12yrs football team, playing of city championship, game was all defense, the other team score a t.d with 65 seconds left in the game, they missed the extra point, at kickoff i switched two of our players on the second row, the other team attempted a onside kick, my q.b orlando, picked up the ball on the first hop and ran it back for a 75 yard t.d, we kicked the extra point and went up 7-6, kicking off we did a onside kick and recovered, ran out the clock and won the city championship, kids were excited, i still see some of the players today, most are in or out of collage and always bring up that game, was extra special for me because i had a girl playing wide receiver, everyone said she wouldnt finish the season, her parent had the biggest smiles on there face when i had her run a reverse and score a t.d,
      The other coach went onside when up 6-0 with a minute left and your team was scoreless at that point? Man, Pop Warner would roll over in his grave! :-)

So the onside kick was fielded on the first hop at your 25 yard line? :-). Well, I guess you could have had a couple penalties enforced on the conversion. . .

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Al Bundy scoring 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk high...against bone crusher Smith...
        Haaaaa. I could never forget about the four touchdowns at Polk High, but admittedly forgot about Bone Crusher.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          That time when Bobby Bushay showed up at half time and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl.
          Mah mah momma said this is true.

Comment

Several. 1. Was at the rodeo in Cheyenne when Lane Frost died.

Dale Sr. Daytona 500 win was impactful watching every team congratulating him.

Dale Sr. Death

Cowboys Superbowls in the 90s

Emmitt Smith breaking records.

It is hard to narrow just one.

Comment

Inspiring: Watching Villanova beat Georgetown in the NCAA Championship 1985.

Demoralizing: The Catch * I know the thread was supposed to be favorite moments but to this day I hate this play.

Amazing: Gibson's pinch-hit homerun.

Comment

Harrell looking down the right side it’s caught Crabtree!

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                  Watching my daughter hit a game winning home run with bases loaded and 2 outs.
                  For the win right here...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching my 10 year old
                    Son hit a Walk off to win the Centex baseball championships

Watching my daughter block a goal in a shoot out and get carried around the field on her teammates shoulders

Watching the other daughter win her first 1d barrel race on the horse she trained

Having my dad come in from the pitchers pitchers mound in a softball game
                    Thinking he was gonna defend me from a guy that wanted to fight (dad was in his 60’s at the time)

Comment

Sir Parker on a slant route to the end zone to beat K State for the big 12 championship in ‘98.

2017 WS

Watching my daughter play tennis

Watching my nephews play anything

Comment

Watching Harley shoot her personal best complete rifle match (smallbore and air rifle) at Ole Miss on her official visit before getting a offer. She beat half the team that match. I was going to loose phone service so I pulled over on the road and watch for a hour, parked in the ditch.

Comment

Johnny beating bama in their house.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Watching Harley shoot her personal best complete rifle match (smallbore and air rifle) at Ole Miss on her official visit before getting a offer. She beat half the team that match. I was going to loose phone service so I pulled over on the road and watch for a hour, parked in the ditch.
                            Good stuff Brian

Comment

LSU winning the 2019 NC with a perfect season.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Watching my son go to state in golf. Made a 20+ putt for a Eagle.

Several more I could mention.
                              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 01-03-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Kerri Strug's one leg landing off of the vault to win women's gymnastics gold in the 1996 Olympics
                                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qngi1LiNcVk"]The unbelievable moment: Kerri strug winning gold with an injured ankle - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X