Hunting Trip Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
    Congratulations.......Glad it worked out for you and your dad. It wasn't until your last post, that I realized this thread was from 2019.
    Same here.

Congrats on the deer and memories !

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      Congratulations.......Glad it worked out for you and your dad. It wasn't until your last post, that I realized this thread was from 2019.
      Yeaaaaa. I figured I let yall know it ended up working out. I had to wait until after the hunt. TBH I was half expecting it to have been a scam right up until we actually meet the land owner, but turns out it was legit

Comment

Nice deer....glad it worked out.

Comment

I would ask if I were you.

If I am running a business, I would refund in this instance. At thee very least, a company I would want to do business with would reschedule. Best off luck, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            I would ask if I were you.

If I am running a business, I would refund in this instance. At thee very least, a company I would want to do business with would reschedule. Best off luck, sorry for your loss.

It helps if you read to the end before posting.
            Last edited by Gerald G; 12-24-2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post

It helps if you read to the end before posting.
                I will leave the reading to the smart folks.

Nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jchunter View Post
                  After waiting a year and several more frustrating messages with the owner the hunt finally happened. With a total of 7 hunters in camp, 5 bucks were harvested. My dad and I harvested the oldest bucks by far, and overall had a fun trip. I tagged out on the morning of day 2 and dad got it done at the last minute. For the price it wasnt a bad hunt, but the property could be managed better. If you have any questions about the hunt, LMK!!
                  Congratulations to you and your dad.

It's not about the deer at this point, it's about quality time with your dad. Glad it all worked out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great news. I reread this thread and believe I will be getting trip insurance in the future.

Glad it worked out for you guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jchunter View Post
                      Thanks everyone.
                      Talked with the booker today and he said 50% refund 50% towards a hunt next year. Very blessed to have someone who understood the situation.
                      Sounds like a great guy to deal with, at least some people still want to do the right thing these days

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations and glad it worked out. I'm sorry for your loss (belatedly albeit).

Comment

Working...
                          X