No announcement yet.

Portable air/tire compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a 12VDC/120VAC Kobalt with adjustable pressure setting from Lowe’s. It’s nice to be able to use in the shop with wall power or if need be run it off truck power. A little large but it met my requirements and has worked great so far.

Shop Kobalt 120-volt Air Inflator (Power Source: Car/Electric) in the Air Inflators department at Lowe's.com. KOBALT 12 Volt/120 Volt dual power inflator provides up to 120-PSI and is the perfect size to keep in your car, and quickly inflates items like car, bike and

Comment

I’ll look into the Milwaukee. The viair 88p let me down

Comment

This and I love it. Inflated stuff and will air a tire to 150psi.

Can set desired pressure and walk off, it will stop when it gets to set pressure

Comment

I use one that is same style as Viair posted above. I used one that Orielly's sells, I went through 2 of them. I switched to the one Harbor Freight sells with no issues. I use it for the truck, Jeep and tractor tires. I have had the HF pump several years

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
            I bought this in 2014. Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor. Have used it MANY times. Feels very sturdy. Carry it in a bag behind my seat.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

same here..... Its a great compressor

Comment

I have a Viair and I have a dedicated large AWG wire running directly to the battery. It takes quite a while to fill up 32" tires especially the front ones. I have had it for 5 or so years, it still works but there has to be a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                This and I love it. Inflated stuff and will air a tire to 150psi.

Can set desired pressure and walk off, it will stop when it gets to set pressure

I see my pic didn’t load

Comment

I have a small one in my pu. Had it for 5+ years. Works good. Don’t get in a rush.

Comment

Working...
                  X