Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some don't hunt much either.

Comment

Go to the tuning and equipment section if you want to see how many are interested in bow hunting. Lava moves faster.

Comment

It’s the classifieds. People sell anything and everything.

If you think seeing ammo threads are annoying think how we feel seeing this thread.

Comment

Actually, classifieds is a misnomer. I call it the garage sale. Classifieds actually have classes to segregate items.

Comment

That's hilarious I was thinking the exact same thing last night when looking through the classified

You are correct

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              Go to the tuning and equipment section if you want to see how many are interested in bow hunting. Lava moves faster.
              I can't tune a radio much less a compound bow. I think we have an extremely high number of bow hunting guys and gals that love this site as much as I do. I am so partial to bowhunting that I need to remember that we are all hunters and that is the most important thing.

Comment

Everybody gets a trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

If you think seeing ammo threads are annoying think how we feel seeing this thread.
                  Had to start something, football games were getting boring.

Comment

That’s why classifieds such as high end dog beds are so rare and valuable. If you ever come across one you should jump on it

Comment

Classifieds??? WTH?

You need to stroll on over to the PACE forum. That’s where the action is!

Comment

Originally posted by JA View Post
                        Classifieds??? WTH?

There’s some really strange dudes on the PACE forum. STRANGE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JA View Post
                          Classifieds??? WTH?

You are probably right. But every time I bring up Eisenhower people keep saying "Who"?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                            There’s some really strange dudes on the PACE forum. STRANGE!!!!
                            Yeah, I know. I’m taking names.

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                            You are probably right. But every time I bring up Eisenhower people keep saying "Who"?
                            Buncha young puppies!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

You’re mean. You should change your screen name to JA#2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bidens regime will take care of the original posters issue soon, they are working on it already. Guns be gone...[emoji35]

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Working...
                                X