Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check local pawn shops/small gun shops...thats where i been seeing it

Comment

Its not the election driving up the prices. Its this **** virus which shutdown mines. Less raw material means less ammunition. I cant get mad at an inanimate object. I cant even get ****** at the hoarding. Its your right. I am ****** at the idiots who stand in line every morning buy up all the ammo then go resell it online or to pawnshops and just mark it up.
      Last edited by DWA; 11-13-2020, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Yep its like the Toilet Paper SHORTAGE

Comment

Here's the reason it's hard to find ammo. I hope everyone of the people the resell ammo without paying taxes choke on a chicken bone

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            market value for 2000 rds. is $2000.

Prices are only going up .... supply, demand, and fear

These are true words spoken
            Los cazadores in pearsall has .223 for $899.99 plus tax is gonna be $1k when it’s all days and done but they had crap load of em in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I buy ammo when it's cheap so I ain't scrambling to find it because things like this have happened before in my lifetime. I refuse to overpay for ammo. Especially crappy full metal jacket ammo that ain't good for nothin.

I'd rather have than wish I had.

Comment

I remember a few months back on here when people were making fun of people who stacked more than a few boxes of ammo. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                  Here's the reason it's hard to find ammo. I hope everyone of the people the resell ammo without paying taxes choke on a chicken bone

I say we report them to the ATF, IRS, and every other government agency we can.

Comment

Well dang I'm fed up with the BS. I recently fell into a a reasonably accurate AR.

Its shooting minute of yote to 300 yards (3-4 inches) and I've been happy with that for hunting ammo from an ar with factory stuff.

I'm tired of looking for a little ammo here and there and not willing to pay $1 per round for bulk ammo.

So I bit the perverbial bullet and just bought 200 rounds of lapua brass. Looks like I'll need a dang brass catcher now.

I have a good assortment of boolets and 2k rounds off cci450's. That will get me by for quite some time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                      These are true words spoken
                      Los cazadores in pearsall has .223 for $899.99 plus tax is gonna be $1k when it’s all days and done but they had crap load of em in stock

That’s the normal price for ammo at the Los! [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                        I say we report them to the ATF, IRS, and every other government agency we can.
                        Wouldn't that be nice but how do you know whose doing it right and whose beating the system.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          That’s the normal price for ammo at the Los! [emoji6]

Oh snap i had no idea lol

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                            Its not the election driving up the prices. Its this **** virus which shutdown mines. Less raw material means less ammunition. I cant get mad at an inanimate object. I cant even get ****** at the hoarding. Its your right. I am ****** at the idiots who stand in line every morning buy up all the ammo then go resell it online or to pawnshops and just mark it up.
                            Ammunition manufacturers aren't having issues getting raw materials.

They are running at maximum capacity last I read.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post

I wish these stores would limit purchases to one box till this passes....

Comment

Academy in Port Arthur still had 223 after the vultures left for 46 a round before taxes. FMJs but still ammo

Last edited by ElfEyes; 11-13-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X