Pray for our country today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for our country today

The day has come to see who will be President for the next 4 years. I don't have the write words to say, but our country needs your prayers today. There's a lot of people who want to take our freedoms away and a lot of people who have been suckered into believing those people are going to change our country for the good.

Amen!

Comment

Prayers up for America...……………..
      But, it begs the question...……………..
      Who's fault is it, that we find ourselves, in this situation ????

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        Prayers up for America...……………..
        But, it begs the question...……………..
        Who's fault is it, that we find ourselves, in this situation ????
        So true

Comment

Prayers for America and its leadership.

Comment

Been praying for a while

I doubt we know for a week who the ultimate winner is because of all of the shenanigans that will be pulled if things don't go the way one side wants it to

Comment

Yep. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little nervous. Prayers for right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Prayers for America and its leadership.
                Yes. And I would add that it should not only be today that we do this. I’m as guilty as the next person for not being consistent with this but we should pray for our leaders.

Comment

In god we trust . .

Comment

Amen...

Comment

Originally posted by deano70 View Post
                      yes. And i would add that it should not only be today that we do this. I’m as guilty as the next person for not being consistent with this but we should pray for our leaders.
                      amen.

Comment

Originally posted by billinkb View Post
                        The day has come to see who will be President for the next 4 years. I don't have the write words to say, but our country needs your prayers today. There's a lot of people who want to take our freedoms away and a lot of people who have been suckered into believing those people are going to change our country for the good.
                        Amen!

Comment

Praying that the election gives us the leader that can help us return to one nation under God. The fact is, either way we need revival in this country or we will go the way of so many of the old testament nations who turned away from God. That ain't a good path.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                            Praying that the election gives us the leader that can help us return to one nation under God. The fact is, either way we need revival in this country or we will go the way of so many of the old testament nations who turned away from God. That ain't a good path.
                            Amen

Comment

Being in the oil industry this scares me to death! We will survive regardless!

Comment

Working...
                              X