Hunters Extravaganza Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    f33- Up near Jeff and his Fish Tank. Stop buy as I might have something new in my booth.
    We(Sniper Hog Lights) will also be close to Jeff and we will have 1 new Light(Coyote Cannon) for sale and 1 New Item(The *******) on display.
    The Coyote Cannon will shine over 1000 yards in Red, 1650 Yards in White, 1770 yards in Green and with IR you can see 1000 yards with digital Night Vision, with Gen 3 you can see over 2500 yards. We guarantee you have never seen a hunting light shine even remotely close to the distances the Coyote Cannon can.

The ******* mounts to existing 12V motor boxes, it shocks Raccoons, Squirrels and more when they attempt to get to your spinner plate, this Completely eliminates the need for cages. You can easily mount The ******* to your existing 12V motor box is less then 10 minutes as it's very simple to do. Has extremely low battery drain and if you already have a solar panel on your feeder it will easily keep the battery charged. We are expecting to have this for sale in 2-3 months.

Come by and say Hi and check them out.

Comment

I usually go every year. Not gonna make it this year.

Comment

PRK on my Right Aiming eye so I will miss Ft Worth. First on I missed ever.

Got to get the eye ready for Deer Season. Will miss the cold beer and Koozies

Comment

It feels great to be back in Fort Worth. Already hit up Fred’s and I haven’t even made it to the booth yet!

My favorite enchilada burger (on a salad) was on special. Let’s get this party started.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3441.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24588132

Don’t forget to stop by and give us your TBH user name to be entered to win a prize from
          Texas Hunter Products.

Comment

It says on their website you have to pay $55 to register for the 3D archery tournament. Does anyone know if they still let you do $10 fun rounds?

Comment

Good Friday crowd...
              fish are biting!

Was blessed with the presence of TBH old schoolers Dervin the world’s worse mod and Billy Huntmaster! ... good to see you ladies .-

Comment

RDK hard at work

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  RDK hard at work

We need a 'fry' station set up!!!

Comment

Can one of y'all tell me if this deer is on display in the TBGA?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I might go.. every time the last 10 years I’ve said I don’t care to go back and then I miss a couple years go and say the same thing..

Comment

I enjoyed the show. Was good to catch up with some long time TBH’ers!
                        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                          Can one of y'all tell me if this deer is on display in the TBGA?
                          Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Good Friday crowd...
                            fish are biting!

Was blessed with the presence of TBH old schoolers Dervin the world’s worse mod and Billy Huntmaster! ... good to see you ladies .-

I seen Smart hiding in the back and Jeff doing all the work

Comment

Come check out our children’s books f462

Also, right next to us is KNIGHTS of HEROES, non profit that takes kids of fallen soldiers on outdoor themed camps. Make a donation or enter a drawing for a yeti.

Ryan

Comment

Are there any outfitters with low fence deer hunts?

Comment

Working...
                                X