Small ants in kitchen help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small ants in kitchen help?

Keep getting them little small ants in the kitchen,what can i spray to kill them and keep them out, I already spray in the inside and out side every other month with bifen or demon.

Get you some Toro liquid ant bait stations at walmart. if they find one of them the will be gone in a few days.
    Attached Files

Comment

^^^these work great!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
        Get you some Toro liquid ant bait stations at walmart. if they find one of them the will be gone in a few days.
        Yep. I used this for the first time last weeks and no more any problem

Comment

You won't believe the line of ants that will come to the bait when they find it. Follow the line and you will find where they are coming in to your house. Mine were coming through a pin hole in the corner of the ceiling that you wouldn't even notice if ants weren't coming thru in a line to the bait.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'm gonna give you my advise and I'm gonna tell you it works to perfection.

The first thing to remember when it comes to ants. If you don't kill the queen, your wasting your time.

Get yourself a small throw away plate or lid from fast food cups.
              Get some powdered sugar.
              Get some borax.

Mix the Borax, powdered sugar, and a little water on the lid/plate. What you want is a semi-liquidity solution. The powdered sugar is what will attract them. They will converge on that bait. They will take it back to the colony center where the queen is and feed her along with the borax. I promise you, you won't see them ants again. I have done this time and time again.

Comment

This is what I do. It works every time. Borax is deadly to many insects but is safe for humans and pets.

Comment

I mix Borax with a little pancake syrup and put it on a small paper plate and it works like a champ!

Comment

Working...
                  X