Lake Texoma Corp Land question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    This ^^^ we hunted it for years by boat. You can get to some areas most wont try for.

Sean

Yup [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCRIBNER7 View Post
      It gets worse every year up there, my uncle has owned land that buts up to this area for years. We’ve had trail cams stolen, stands etc...

I don’t recommend running cameras, SD card will be gone or the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Oh I could have had a backpack full of cams from looking around just one day there, couldn't believe guys are leaving cellular cams in there.

Comment

They just closed texoma for the season due to covid, please stay home and be safe and wear your mask's everyone!!! It will be open by next season !!!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            Boats/kayaks are your friend to get away from people. Yes, the locals think they own the place. Lots of stands and feeders. If you hang stands, be careful. They will and have loosened straps on stands. There are big deer there, but they’re smart. Get away from the people and you will find the bucks. I chased a 200” buck on the Corp land a few years back and he got poached by a road hunter. Tough hunting for sure.

I chaser him too! Think that's when we met?

Comment

Just finished first trip there, went about as expected. Daylight saw a dozen or so pigs and one doe hanging in thick brush, pigs were very nocturnal and would not move on our spots until 7-8 minutes past 6pm or first dark basically. Other hunter with me got skunked and only saw the army of orange. Quite a few trucks at one of our spots, none at the other spot we picked until the day we left and we weren't hunting anyway. Don't know if they allow night hunting but if you can use a hog light you could load up on pork seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                I chaser him too! Think that's when we met?

Yes sir! I remember texting with you the day we found out it was shot. We didn’t tell anyone about the buck and then both exchanged cam pics of him when he was shot. [emoji51]

Comment

Anyone turkey hunting this area?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

HR3, did you get my PM? It looks like it sent but by sent box says zero. I'm still not sure if I can send PM's yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Josha6783 View Post
                      HR3, did you get my PM? It looks like it sent but by sent box says zero. I'm still not sure if I can send PM's yet.
                      Pm sent

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Only been hunting whitney a couple years. currently searching out a good area to get a couple daylight pigs. anybody got some better insight on the location of a few.

Comment

Originally posted by madarcher View Post
                          Only been hunting whitney a couple years. currently searching out a good area to get a couple daylight pigs. anybody got some better insight on the location of a few.
                          How do you be a member since 2011, and just make your first two identical post in the same day? Just curious.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                          X