Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a very nice buck. ^^^^

Comment

Copy/pasted this from my live thread, but gotta show my ETX thread all the love...

Welllllllll i literally crawled in one of my stands on the way home about hour an a half before dark... went to a spot that’s perfect for south winds nice funnel along a field with mature oaks. slipped in quiet nothing was stirring but felt great none the less! I’m scanning when off to my right i catch movement i could see base of horns and what i thought was a little buck body. I texted my wife little buck... then i smelt him and it intrigued me cause usually young deer aren’t that rutty, well he slowly started moving i thought the deer was maybe injured or possibly shoot the way he was walking all stoved up.. finally i see horns and his full face, and the light switches! I’m going to go back and see if i can find the deer i believe this old man is. He’s 7.5+ and run down as all get out! Was a beautiful day in the woods and i couldn’t be happier to have connected on an OLD etx whitetail that’s slipped by no telling how many hunters over these years! Thank you lord!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one, congrats!

Comment

Nice deer!

I wouldn’t try this with a Polaris.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Copy/pasted this from my live thread, but gotta show my ETX thread all the love...

Welllllllll i literally crawled in one of my stands on the way home about hour an a half before dark... went to a spot that’s perfect for south winds nice funnel along a field with mature oaks. slipped in quiet nothing was stirring but felt great none the less! I’m scanning when off to my right i catch movement i could see base of horns and what i thought was a little buck body. I texted my wife little buck... then i smelt him and it intrigued me cause usually young deer aren’t that rutty, well he slowly started moving i thought the deer was maybe injured or possibly shoot the way he was walking all stoved up.. finally i see horns and his full face, and the light switches! I’m going to go back and see if i can find the deer i believe this old man is. He’s 7.5+ and run down as all get out! Was a beautiful day in the woods and i couldn’t be happier to have connected on an OLD etx whitetail that’s slipped by no telling how many hunters over these years! Thank you lord!!

That right side is awesome. Great buck!

Comment

Great buck Fred!

Comment

Great pics and deer fred
                Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                Nice deer!

I wouldn’t try this with a Polaris.

No kidding. I wouldn't want the tree to fall on my ranger[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I broke a heart this weekend.... My dog loves deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Oh. It happened. I am not posting them on here. PM me your cell and I will send a couple.
                    It was already on FB yesterday. It's a beast!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019_175_3_8_TBH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24599305

Name:	2019_175_3_8_hunter_TBH.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	24599306

Comment

Cropped the pics to see it better.

Name:	2019_175_3_8_crop.jpg
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	24599307

Name:	2019_175_3_8_hunter_crop.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	24599308

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                        Cropped the pics to see it better.

[ATTACH]979906[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]979907[/ATTACH]
                        What a beast of a buck. Congrats to the hunter if he's not on here!

Comment

That is a great deer congrats.

Comment

Thanks guys [emoji1374]

Comment

Welp. There goes the neighborhood. Every poacher, road hunter, and folks on neighboring properties will be lining the fence lines. Way to go. Hope he wanted his face placed on TBH.
                              Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-11-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Welp. There goes the neighborhood. Every poacher, road hunter, and folks on neighboring properties will be lining the fence lines. Way to go. Hope he wanted his face placed on TBH.
                                Didn't you already state the score and hunting club?...

Comment

Working...
                                X