Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris ranger price near Houston

Is 12,200 a good price near Houston for an 800 crew

Its pretty good, but there is a 2013 Crew in the TBH classifieds that already has a Triple C top, bumpers, lift kit and winch for $13k. That is a good deal.

Comment

I think it's a 500 on the TBh

Comment

For a new 14 i just paid a little more than that at conroe power sports. The salesman i used is named justin

Comment

You can do better by visiting the site sponsor in Bryan....

Comment

Call Normangee tractor they will give you the best price. You will save $800 or more.

Comment

I bought my crew from Norman get but was unaware of the Bryan dealer at the time. I recently purchased another machine and Polaris Fun Center in Bryan beat Normangee in price and they are a bit closer to me... And Polaris Fun Center is a site sponsor b

Comment

Normangie couldn't beat fun center when I bought

Comment

Third or fourth normangee. Anybody but those guys on 1960 or the boob in brenham

Comment

Check with Bryan at Genes Power Sports in Mount Belvieu and tell him Linda sent ya .

Comment

Fun Center did not want my business. I called them, told them I was a TBH member and what I was looking for. They were higher than Normangee or Tommie Vaughn Polaris in Columbus and acted like they did not care I was a TBH member. Got the feeling they did not have time to talk to me. I am in no way saying they are not good guys, just that I felt like they were too busy.

Tommie Vaughn Polaris in Columbus has been the best prices as well as the best customer service for me. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Thanks for all the info

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
                          Fun Center did not want my business. I called them, told them I was a TBH member and what I was looking for. They were higher than Normangee or Tommie Vaughn Polaris in Columbus and acted like they did not care I was a TBH member. Got the feeling they did not have time to talk to me. I am in no way saying they are not good guys, just that I felt like they were too busy.

Tommie Vaughn Polaris in Columbus has been the best prices as well as the best customer service for me. I highly recommend them.
                          What did you buy from them and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Third or fourth normangee. Anybody but those guys on 1960 or the boob in brenham
                            Splain why the boob comment??

Comment

I've got a 13 crew 800 with only 59 hrs, triple c top and in perfect condition. 12,500 Let me know if you are interested. I've got a post on the classifieds section.

Comment

Working...
                              X