Black Friday shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday shopping

So I thought I would capitalize on some good deals at Wal-Mart this morning. They were starting the "sale" at 5am and I got there are 4:45 and the parking lot was full. Had to park in a parking lot about 500 yards away.

I found the line for the 19" flat screen I was looking for. At 5a they start moving folks through and I got my TV. Then I had to work my way across the store for a printer. That place is CRAZY!!!!!!

I got out of there with a 19" TV and an all in one HP Printer for $160, but the experience/surviving the early morning madness was priceless.

Black Friday is my wifes opening day! She and her friends start on their game plan on monday. They are serious about Black Friday. I myself refuse to be a part of it. I would end up goin to jail! Sometimes I wonder if the little bit of money saved is worth the hassle of dealing with all the people. Especially at 5 in the morning!

Comment

My wife left and is back already. She was gone about a hour and a half and the store is 20 mins away. She got what she wanted and got out. She said it was a mad house but it wasn't too bad.

Comment

My wife, sister, and mother-in-law are doing an all day shopping spree today. They stayed up late last night figuring out where they wanted to go and what they wanted to get. They left from the ranch this morning at 3 headed for corpus so who knows what they will come back with.

Comment

we hit the home depot for the 6am openener and scored on four of the rigid 16 gallon shop vacs at 20$ each for xmas gifts and were out in less than 15 minutes

Comment

We just got back and if you didn't want a big TV, it wasn't too bad. Got most of the boy's presents knocked out.

Comment

Im with skeeter, i would end up in jail!! Go nuts in crowded places.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                Black Friday is my wifes opening day! She and her friends start on their game plan on monday. They are serious about Black Friday. I myself refuse to be a part of it. I would end up goin to jail! Sometimes I wonder if the little bit of money saved is worth the hassle of dealing with all the people. Especially at 5 in the morning!
                I am right there with you!!!! We did 90% of our Christmas shopping several weeks ago, what we didnt do then was done online!!!!!

Comment

I got up at 5:45 to go hunting and was hoping for a crowd but alas there was none.

In about 30 minutes I am going to head to town to get a couple of tires I ordered put on and that will be the extent of my money spending of today.

Comment

Christmas shopping on Black Friday reminds me of this

100% craziness

Comment

Last time I went to Marti Gras, there was a huge fight during the parade and the Nat'l Guard had to break it up! Somehow, I was right in the middle of it! All started over some chic wantin some beads (we all know what it takes for chics to get beads!!;b))

Comment

Standing in line right now for 60% off Ariat full quill ostrich boots

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                          I am right there with you!!!! We did 90% of our Christmas shopping several weeks ago, what we didnt do then was done online!!!!!
                          Im with you. Screw that! Online shoping is a wonderful thing. most places that have online shopping have the same prices as in the store. you can have it shipped either site to store for free or have it shipped tou your house pretty reasonably.

Comment

My wife and daughter left this morning at about 4:30 to meet her two sisters.
                            AAAAHHHHH peace and quiet.

Comment

thinking about going to Home depot for the Vac, it is 80% off. But I still am not sure it is worth getting out of the house for it. If they have any left.

Comment

Working...
                              X