X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See a doctor asap.

Gary

Comment

I quit drinking coffee, and mine went away. Coffee is pretty acidic.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Do you dip ?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

No sir. Rarely drink either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I quit drinking coffee, and mine went away. Coffee is pretty acidic.

Have never drank coffee

Comment

Just take 1 Dexilant 60mg pill each morning, before eating. Problem solved for me!

Comment

Some tea is worse than others for me. I haven’t figured out which is which though. Not sure if it’s instant tea or decaffinated at restaurants or what but sometimes it tears me up. Small glass of milk before bed works best for me. I don’t take any meds for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Just a tip. My girlfriend told me to chew gum when I have reflux. Been doing it for about 2 weeks now whenever I get reflux and it is instant relief.

Not mint gum. That causes it.

Comment

I used to have it every day, in a bad way.. you know what fixed it? Keto diet.

Comment

Greatest remedy that works within minutes...

Unsalted plain almonds, a small handful of 5-10 and it’s gone!

Comment

Tea doesn't do it to me, unless its one of those Lipton or Arizona Iced Tea type drinks. They will give me heartburn. Fortunately, I don't drink those. Mine is typically triggered by drinks, things like soda water, fruit juice drinks, etc... I cut out soda water and it helped a lot. I had gotten to the point that I could literally drink one sip and the heartburn was almost instant. Funny thing is, I have never been a big soda water drinker, used to drink a diet whatever with lunch, but stopped that years ago. I still get it from some foods, typically acidic, tomato based sauces, chili, etc... I take omeprazole when needed and it keeps it at bay when it comes on. Fatty/fried foods, beer, etc. don't typically bother me.

Comment

What is your blood type? Im willing to wager O.

Blood type Os systems run acidic and have higher stomach acid (aka lower pH), thereby are the orginal human carnivores because they can digest meat better than Blood type As.

Your system is already acidic enough without all that other stuff on your gut.
                        Yay or nay?
                        Last edited by Briar Friar; 02-03-2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Some years back I had my stomach scoped because I was having issues. Turns our my stomach was fine but doctor found a small spot in my esophagus that was Barretts disease. Caused by reflux - however I never had any reflux symptoms at all.

So I was very lucky to find I had reflux - I had a procedure done to eliminated the Barretts spot and got on Nexium. I also had a scope every year for the first 5-6 years to make sure my esophagus was clear. Now I have a scope every 3 years.

Bottom line is do mess around with reflux - it can lead to cancer of the esophagus which is deadly. See a doctor

Comment

My sister in law has same problem. Dr told her she has hiatal hernia. As others have stated go to Dr abd get it checked out.

Comment

I ask this because when I chewed there was certain foods that I couldn't eat.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My mother in law was suffering for years and finally went to a doctor
                                And it was THRUSH in her intestines, some medication and she doesn’t suffer any more

Comment

Working...
                                X