Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Just enjoy the big win. Sheesh.

Perhaps defense can still win a championship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not with our offense

Comment

I'm just glad I didn't have to wait 7 ovetimes to lose this game!

Good win cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Just enjoy the big win. Sheesh.

BoB... you do not play a good voice of reason guy[emoji23]

Save that for D-mo...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          As bad as these fools looked against Houston and Tennesee.....nights like last night make me wonder what they could do with a healthy o-line, and some semblance of a coach...

If it wasn't for the ginger idiot, they'd be 9-3...
          This for sure. They sure seem to be winning in spite of Garrett. I guess we need to give a little credit to the GM. Talent seems to be in place. Now just figure out how to play just a little offense. The one thing that worries me most about this win...Garrett will now think that he can win big games by only scoring 13 points. I hope not, but afraid this may make him more conservative on offense..if that is even possible.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            This for sure. They sure seem to be winning in spite of Garrett. I guess we need to give a little credit to the GM. Talent seems to be in place. Now just figure out how to play just a little offense. The one thing that worries me most about this win...Garrett will now think that he can win big games by only scoring 13 points. I hope not, but afraid this may make him more conservative on offense..if that is even possible.

I agree with you on the Garrett issue but I do not see how it could get anymore conservative than it is already. I see a huge positive in beating the saints... I just wish that Jerry would of got rid of Garrett after the Titan game cause with these last 4 wins.. we might not ever get rid of this sucker! Huge win for the boys last night and definitely could say that our defense is bad to the bone!

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
              Relatively new to thread. But also realize we may face Saints in the playoffs as someone else pointed out on here. Trying to keep the bad karma to a minimum lol.

I do agree with your Dak sentiments. But also think he can improve. Other great QBs had the advantage of sitting behind great QBs for a couple of years. We will see dak struggle and hopefully before our eyes instead of him on sideline. Accuracy, and confidence are top 2 things that need improvement. Watching him check down and crow hop makes me cringe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dak is mediocre at best and if the Cowboys pay him 20 mil a year they are crazy and you can kiss the next however many years they keep him good bye. No Super Bowls with a QB like Dak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                Dak is mediocre at best and if the Cowboys pay him 20 mil a year they are crazy and you can kiss the next however many years they keep him good bye. No Super Bowls with a QB like Dak.

Well Trent Dilfer won one. Maybe this defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense and the offense can do just enough to compete for a super bowl in the next couple of years. I’m not a Dak hater, just see him for what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Well Trent Dilfer won one. Maybe this defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense and the offense can do just enough to compete for a super bowl in the next couple of years. I’m not a Dak hater, just see him for what he is.

This. They just managed to beat everyone's SB favorite.

Comment

Eli Manning won two superbowls, George...

Comment

Come on D lmao apples and Oranges [emoji23]

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          Come on D lmao apples and Oranges [emoji23]

Eli Manning is a trash quarterback....and they may roll his short bus to Canton someday. I'm no particular fan of Dak...but with the real O-line, and that defense, you could win a super bowl with him...theoretically.

But never with this "coach".

Comment

Your best defense was the Saints offense. They never showed up. Any of them. Hell, that TD catch was an accident. But, your JJ Watt Jr. will be a yearly pro bowler.

This game was probably the best thing that could happen to the Saints. A major wake up call. Just like losing to Tampa Bay the first game. Dallas took advantage of the Saints poor performance. No doubt about it. Hopefully they play again so Drew can redeem himself.

Comment

I was talking about BB and all his weak smack, Barney...

Anyone can fall on a player after someone else makes they play. Even you.

Comment

At least the Cheerleaders get to be seen at least one more time!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X