Axis hunt for the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
    The way I see it, is that you are paying $250 for the privilege to get out and hunt on a property that is not your own, with almost a guarantee of seeing plenty of wildlife. Believe it or not, some people who don't have a place to hunt will pay money to get out and hunt. If you are fortunate enough to kill an axis doe, she will cost you $350.

That's one way to spin it I guess.

T4 and Diamond C are $600 and worth every penny. Great places with a great hunting experience

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      Depending where you are.... t4, diamond c both 600 for does, Timberlake 500 for axis doe
      Timberlake is even more expensive... $500 for a doe, 250 a day, plus 250 to shoot with a rifle...

500+250+250+250.....

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER3388 View Post
        Timberlake is even more expensive... $500 for a doe, 250 a day, plus 250 to shoot with a rifle...

500+250+250+250.....

Says on the website prices include daily fees, I also just recently called them to get available dates and it is $500 total for a doe and pigs. It is an additional $250 to shoot with a rifle to make the total $750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ttt. T4 and Diamond C have best prices we have seen do far.

Comment

Ttt. T4 and Diamond C have best prices we have seen do far.
            You can find it cheaper but I think you get what you pay for. For example, a co-worker of mine took his daughter to a place in Menard. $300 per doe is the price there, with no daily fees. The deer were so skittish that he never got a chance to shoot one from the blind. They ended up taking him out at dark and spotlighting his 2 does from the ranger. Thats not what I am after.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
              You can find it cheaper but I think you get what you pay for. For example, a co-worker of mine took his daughter to a place in Menard. $300 per doe is the price there, with no daily fees. The deer were so skittish that he never got a chance to shoot one from the blind. They ended up taking him out at dark and spotlighting his 2 does from the ranger. Thats not what I am after.
              What place is this?

Comment

What place is this?

Comment

If you are day hunting a place first rule of thumb is never hunt their prepared spots. I dont care of they say they built them that morning. The less you manipulate the brush the better. The deer look for thick spots and cut limbs etc.. I've day hunted may places and usually can trick at least 1 animal into taking an arrow.

Comment

I am going this weekend to Double G Ranch down near victoria.. Gonna cost me about $600 for 3 days hunting and a doe kill.. Pretty excited and may upgrade to an Axis buck if one gets close

Comment

Be careful and don't take too many arrows. Last time I went to Diamond C for a cheap doe hunt I spent $4,500

Comment

What place is this?
                        I think he told me Infinity Outfitters.

Comment

Some places used to wave the daily fee if you killed something! Don’t know if there is any places like this anymore?

Comment

What place is this?

Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bar J Day Hunts (also a sponsor) is great option with really good prices. Plenty of shot opportunities, and great accommodations. Best bang for your buck in my opinion.

Anthony

Comment

Double L

Comment

Working...
                                X