• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The past two days have been legit!
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Dammit boy. Y’all are giving the fish hell right now!

Comment

We are headed out to Matty now. Taking my son & daughter out this AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Chunk that gold spoon!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              Heck yeah thanks for the hook up this morning boys we gunna drop some cold trout in hot grease tomorrow afternoon! Feeding the family with the spoils of success! I got a whole mess of trout fillets now and a few nice reds on the half shell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Have you ever dipped the filet in egg and use Ritz crackers for crust ,really good. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                  Wonder how a pair of snake boots would hold up against a stingray. Pop a couple drain holes down near where the upper meets the sole. Hmmmm.
                  Saw some kids wearing these one time. Can't imagine the weight they had on their feet but I bet they work. Not sure how long they would hold up in the salt though...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Getem David!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Have you ever dipped the filet in egg and use Ritz crackers for crust ,really good. You won't be disappointed.

I’m going to try that!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        I’m going to try that!
                        Report back sir

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I know, I was just busting your chops and paid for it when I vacuum sealed fish later and found a bag of trout that I plainly told Chris to take....
                          Possibly. I was thinking more along the lines of comfort and no gaps. I know my $99 Academy snake boots are way more comfortable than my wade boots

Comment

My boat is for sale in the classifieds someone buy it.

Comment

My daughter is getting married in 10 days & asked me a week or go to go fishing one more time before the wedding. I told her say when. Juneteenth it is!! LOL! My son took a day off to relax too. Got down to Matty & pretty good SW wind was blowing. Knew it would be a bait day for sure. I did try plastics for a bit ,but nothing. We used live skrimps drifting E Matty. 1st cast I had a keeper trout. Just got better from there. We ended up with 15 trout, 5 reds & 8 drum. Wind laid a little later in the AM. Forecast is showing it getting real windy by this weekend ,so she picked a good day .

Comment

Congrats. I was out this morning and ended up with a drum. I hate that SW wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X