New bow for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bow for me!

I purchased my first "High-End" bow. I started out with a PSE Vision in 2014. It has been a good bow, but I took it to Fort Grard and had Randy tune it all. He showed me everything other shops had done to my bow that were incorrect. So I had him tune it up, it shot way better than I could. I got a refund of sorts to my bank account and immediately took a drive to Weatherford. Walked in and whispered to Dina that I wanted to give them over $1000...lol I walked out with a 2019 Obsession FX7. I had Randy put my QAD LDH from my Vision on the bow, along with my sight. I got the CBE Torx 11 and 7 stabilizers with a quick front detach as well. I have not been to the range this week to try it out and get it dialed in, but I loved the way it shot at the store. Took the wife with me, she didn't understand how many hours it would take...lol so far I am very Happy with my purchase!

This thread is worthless without pictures...

Comment

Will post pics later, have to use a real camera for that. Camera on phone is bad.

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to the Obsession family... smoothest and quickest bow I’ve ever shot!

Comment

I just got the 2018 Mathews triax and it's as smooth as butter and completely dead in the hand and fast!!!

Comment

I am in same boat. I have a creed that I love, but I have the itch for a new high end bow. I am so torn on what to get. Glad to hear you like yours!

Comment

Cool. Can you please PM me the location/shop name. I'd like to get my bow checked out.

Comment

Congratulations! Obsession makes great bows!

Comment

Working...
                X