Waving HIPPA rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waving HIPPA rights

We were told today in order to update our company vaccination website we must agree to wave our rights. I declined and got kicked out of the website. All who refuse face disciplinary actions or termination. This cannot be legal.

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
    We were told today in order to update our company vaccination website we must agree to wave our rights. I declined and got kicked out of the website. All who refuse face disciplinary actions or termination. This cannot be legal.
    HIPPA violation if they terminate. I see lots of law suits coming very soon.

Comment

Can you post up the wording they used?

A friend of mine is an employment attorney. I can send you his office if you want, just shoot me a PM.

Comment

This is getting insane, and similar to my wifes company. But, she is getting terminated for not taking the vaccine. Her company was wanting them to allow all her patients to be able to call up and release whether she had been vaccinated or not as well.

Comment

Good for you!! Lotsa people are done with this tyranny...NYC is about to lose 25-30% of it's first responders on Monday.

I'm really surprised so many companies are rolling over...my understanding is OSHA hasn't even officially implemented a policy??

Ran across this...

Last edited by Artos; 10-29-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Can you post up the wording they used?

A friend of mine is an employment attorney. I can send you his office if you want, just shoot me a PM.

Wish I could they won’t post it. Only that we have until the first to get is submitted.

Comment

You tell me. Death Vax Transcript available but trying to get a link instead of copy & paste. This was posted on (chinese run) twitter by Jarom Bell, Congressional candidate in Virgina’s second congressional district (Virginia Beach area). His account was permanently suspended...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are not able to do so because it would violate HIPPA. That being said this “pandemic” has stretched most of those laws and flat out ignored them. You have people (DRs, RNs, First Responders) telling people exact apts and addresses of positive patients. Violates HIPPA and I’ve yet to see any repercussions from said events. Same as when all this popped off and I personally watched people turned away from ERs including children with a cough and nothing else. That’s EMTALA but same idea. Our current administration doesn’t seem to care about our rights and seems big companies everywhere are taking full advantage of it. Good for you standing your ground sir!

Comment

Wish I could they won’t post it. Only that we have until the first to get is submitted.
                    do a screenshot of it.

Comment

HIPPA only covers health providers and insurance companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Land of the Free?! They want to see vaccination cards to watch a concert! Are we living in America or Nazi Germany?! Either get use to "Got you papers on you?" or vote correctly from this point forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                          Land of the Free?! They want to see vaccination cards to watch a concert! Are we living in America or Nazi Germany?! Either get use to "Got you papers on you?" or vote correctly from this point forward.

Agree. Should be no body’s %?*^ business if I have been vaccinated or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Good for you!! Lotsa people are done with this tyranny...NYC is about to lose 25-30% of it's first responders on Monday.

I'm really surprised so many companies are rolling over...my understanding is OSHA hasn't even officially implemented a policy??

Ran across this...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ted-employees/
                            I just talked to our head district OSHA rep a couple of days ago in this very subject and as of right now there is nothing in place on how this is supposedly going to work. Any employer right now firing people over it are open to huge lawsuits until there is an actual directive in place. Gonna get interesting to see how this plays out. My guess is it is held up in legal battle until this administration is voted out and those employers who fired people will go broke on the lawsuits they lose over it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s Geaux Brandon !

Comment

Working...
                              X