People with no car insurance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People with no car insurance!

Drive me crazy!!! I had a woman run a stop sign yesterday morning right in front of me. I even have dash cam video of the accident. After all the vehicles were towed and I was checked out at the E R (Luckily no broken bones) I called her insurance to file a report. 2 hours later her insurance called and said she had canceled 5 months ago! Ugh, I have called state farm and turned it over to my insurance. The have already told me it will be totalled! So the battled begins and I know I will lose so much money! Horrible time to buy another truck. I had a 2017 Tacoma TRD SPORT with only 34,000 miles. I will replace it with another Tacoma for sure. Sorry for the long rant. Uninsured people suck.....
    Attached Files

Sorry for your luck, I’ll bet we would all cringe if we knew how many people didn’t have the so called mandatory coverage.

Comment

She was probably driving a POS. Beat it back out and go again. Might get a $200 fine and suspended license, but that won't matter to her either. Sorry

Comment

Glad you are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          She was probably driving a POS. Beat it back out and go again. Might get a $200 fine and suspended license, but that won't matter to her either. Sorry
          This. The people that are uninsurable with no license, no current tags or inspection with paper tags , different color quarter panels, hood and doors on their rust rockets drive like total morons.
          Last edited by Gumbo Man; 10-15-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Call petty details out of Sulpher springs they will give you a valve that insurance should pay (214)227-2154 they are good they got me $2500 more on my wife’s car in 2018

Comment

When I was 20 I got tossed in Jail for 3 days for no insurance and cost me $786 to get out. Since I became a fireman I can tell you people with no insurance can just walk away from an accident and if they happen to be a non speaking individual no consequences

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Sorry for your luck, I’ll bet we would all cringe if we knew how many people didn’t have the so called mandatory coverage.
                No doubt. We require a license to rent from us. You wouldn't believe the amount of people driving around without one. Everything from beater trucks to brand new lifted diesels.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
                  Drive me crazy!!! I had a woman run a stop sign yesterday morning right in front of me. I even have dash cam video of the accident. After all the vehicles were towed and I was checked out at the E R (Luckily no broken bones) I called her insurance to file a report. 2 hours later her insurance called and said she had canceled 5 months ago! Ugh, I have called state farm and turned it over to my insurance. The have already told me it will be totalled! So the battled begins and I know I will lose so much money! Horrible time to buy another truck. I had a 2017 Tacoma TRD SPORT with only 34,000 miles. I will replace it with another Tacoma for sure. Sorry for the long rant. Uninsured people suck.....
                  You weren’t lucky, you were blessed brother! Been there, done that twice! Stay on your insurance, they can go after her property but you have to stay on ‘em! Been there and done that too!

Comment

I’d get booted off of here if I commented how I really felt

Comment

I love how the rules only apply to those who follow them.

I wonder how much lower our premiums would be if everyone put into the pot.
                      Same with medical ins.

The insured flip the bill for the uninsured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to see/hear about your accident… make sure you keep on top of any injuries that might become apparent in the coming weeks… I am still dealing with issues from an accident this past May.

Comment

So out of the hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of new drivers Texas is fixing to have in the next yr or so, how many of them do you think will have insurance?
                          Reckon our insurance rates might go up $5 or $10?
                          I was side swiped by a drunk black man in a hoopty.
                          Couldn't even stand up when he got out of the truck.
                          Called the Dallas police, the lady ask if both vehicles were drivable, I said yes, and she said they wouldnt even send a unit out.
                          Couldn't even get a legible sentence out of the guy, say nothing of a insurance card.
                          His vehicle was no longer operable when I left.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            So out of the hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of new drivers Texas is fixing to have in the next yr or so, how many of them do you think will have insurance?
                            Reckon our insurance rates might go up $5 or $10?
                            I was side swiped by a drunk black man in a hoopty.
                            Couldn't even stand up when he got out of the truck.
                            Called the Dallas police, the lady ask if both vehicles were drivable, I said yes, and she said they wouldnt even send a unit out.
                            Couldn't even get a legible sentence out of the guy, say nothing of a insurance card.
                            His vehicle was no longer operable when I left.

Yikes
                            and

Kudos on keeping the drunk off the road. Surprised you didn’t get a bill in the mail for repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Accident video. If you don't have a dash cam I hope you get one soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X