Fencing Pliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fencing Pliers

What is the best fencing pliers for all around use to carry in the Ranger that you have used for a barb wire fence?
    Last edited by Hunterdan; 07-28-2020, 11:44 AM.

For what part of the fencing? For cutting wire I use small bolt cutters, for wire ties I use a screwdriver or my https://www.amazon.com/Ranchmate-TB6...h_dss_sdp_ce_1, for stretching around post I prefer a claw hammer.
    Last edited by BrianL; 07-28-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Moore maker

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
        Moore maker
        I did look at the MM Pliers. Made in Texas and looks like a well made tool but about twice the cost of other brands.

Comment

Channellock makes a good one

Comment

klein lineman for just plain pliers. Carry a real hammer if you have to drive/pull staples.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
              Moore maker

My favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Yes. And get one of these. I also use a regular hammer for staples.

FLASH SALE—TODAY ONLY! TODAY ONLY—10% OFF discount applied automatically in your cart! The Original Texas Fence Fixer takes a tough chore and makes it quick and easy. Works with barbed wire, electric fence wire, horse fencing, or net wire fence. Will work on 16 gauge and up to 12.5 gauge Hi-Tensile and Mild Steel wire.

Comment

Klein side cutters is choice.

Comment

I like the moore makers. I have several brands and use them all but I prefer to grab the moore makers.

Comment

I have a set made by Vise-Grip/Irwin. Seem to be pretty good the few times I've used them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Yep, they make a good set of fencing pliers. Some of you folks way over complicate this animal carrying 3-4 tools when you can just throw one of these in your back pocket and do it all. Drive staples, pull staples, stretch wire, twist on the t post clips, cut wire, literally anything you need to do to that fence it will do. Now a good puller and gizmo of your choice to unroll it from the back of the atv or truck is nice to add, but 3 tools and done.

Comment

Moore Maker or Klien

Comment

Channellock or the Tekton works well too.
                            And I agree a well made fencing tool does the work of several tools in one.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              Yes. And get one of these. I also use a regular hammer for staples.

https://locknlube.com/products/the-o...as-fence-fixer

Thats a pretty nifty tool there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X