No announcement yet.

Bryan is going home to heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first "Big" hunt that I ever went on after I got out of school was with Bryan chasing red stag at Bugscuffle. We talked and texted back and forth all summer about the hunt and I don't think I'd ever been so excited for a trip in my life. When the hunt arrived, the weather was awful and the stags were not moving at all except during the night, but the entire time Bryan kept a positive outlook and went out of his way trying to make it a successful trip. Although I didn't get my bull until a couple months later upon returning, that first day in the "hills" glassing and listening for roaring stags with Bryan is one I'll never forget.

I'm still in shock about this whole thing. As many have said, Bryan was as good of a guy as there ever was on this earth and I have zero doubt in my mind that he'd have given the shirt on his back for someone else to have it and risk freezing to death before himself before seeing them go without. Continued prayers for Debbie, Codi and the rest of the Keeling family.

I without a doubt believe he's in Heaven now glassing valleys that we can only imagine seeing one day. Until we meet again up there, find us another stag to chase my friend!
    Attached Files

Comment

Prayers for Bryan and his family.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Sad news. Prayers for his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Rest in Peace, sir. Thanks for all of your contributions to this sport we love. I regret not hunting the Bugscuffle when I had the opportunity because everyone spoke so highly of you and your operation. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Sending prayers for all. Terribly sad situation.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIsnD87uOeo"]Angel Flight - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’m so sorry, my prayers are sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Debbie and the whole family. It's been years since I've talked to him but I feel like it was recently. This news breaks my heart. God speed, Bryan. May the angels rejoice upon your entrance, and may your family find the love and grace that they need during this difficult time.

Comment

More prayers for his family. May they someday find comfort and peace with his passing. May God welcome him into heaven today

Comment

RIP Bryan, prayers for the family. Always good folks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Josh Ibex Goat.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	24670327
                            My son, Josh drew one of the LSBA hunts at Bugscuffle ranch. Bryan went out of his way to make sure my son had a great time and was successful! He built a special blind for my son to sit in and shoot out of. . .he made a BAD shot and Bryan and I chased this goat all over that place. . .finally cornered it enough for Josh to put the kill shot on it. . .never forget that hunt, never forget how hard a man worked to make sure a kid that wasnt even his, had a good hunt! A very incredible man for sure. . . .

Comment

Prayers up for everyone..

Comment

Very very sad to here this. God speed and RIP. Prayers sent for comforting to the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X