Vaccine discrimination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Greeny
    Last edited by Counselor; 12-04-2021, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Makes more sense if it’s a pharmaceutical company. Can’t work for a place and be against what they make and sell imho. Every employee is an ambassador of the business. Most likely the cancer thing though sadly. She should have deflected on the jab and kept the other to herself. Sorry to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        Confident that not having the vaccine is the determining factor or the simple fact they might have found a better candidate they view as a better fit for the position? The latter is how I read it unless I am missing something.
        I'll wager if OP can find out they did not hire someone else. They just use that excuse. Then they re-post and start interviewing again.

With the shortage in workers and them trying to fast track her it's highly likely cancer or no jab was the real reason.

Comment

Ya Can read what ya want into it..But in the end its your choice of what you do and there choice of what they do...i'm not taking sides..just my 2c...I had both shots in march and fixing to get the booster next week...I figger if they aint killed me yet with the 100s of shots i got in Military...and all I've taken since and I made it to 76, they missed there chance.I'm a winner

and I sure don't remember a choice in NAVY...well maybe which arm!!!!!!
          Last edited by cva34; 12-04-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

That's some real bs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              I to am a cancer patient and my oncologist highly recommended me getting the vac, because my immune system is shot. Hope things work out for yall.

One of my best friend received his last chemo treatment just over a year ago, his Doc suggested the shots and that knocked him down as hard as the cancer had originally.

The shots knock the T cells down which just opens all the doors for the cancer to come back!

Comment

Quick reminder: there is no vaccine for covid. Prior to 2020 this experimental treatment most people mistakenly call a vaccine would be called a therapeutic.

Comment

First, I hope your wife kicks cancers ***. Two female family members have battled it and won, and I hope for the same outcome for your family.

It's not a vaccine. Sorry your wife didn't get the job, but you should be thankful she won't have to put up with that companies bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
                    She feels confident that no vaccine is why she didn’t get the job. The entire chain of interviews was supposed to take almost a month. They fast tracked her through and she completed the process in two weeks. The final interview was with a panel of people. She said their demeanor changed as soon as she answered no to being vaccinated. I won’t name the company but will say it was a major pharmaceutical company

“ I won’t name the company but will say it was a major pharmaceutical company”

Great example of why we are always losing, That quote right there is part of the reason why this won’t go away! Stand up to these people, make them known. Stop being scared.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the cancer and about the job. I do believe it was about the jab after you mentiond it was a oharma company. Not getting the jab goes against what they stand for.

Comment

I had something similar to that recently.
                        During a interview I know I didn’t get hired because “I wasn’t wearing a mask”
                        Even tho i did bring it and placed it on the table front of me for everyone to see.

I didn’t know the mask was required to be worn in the interview until later that day.

Even tho after I found out about that, the interviewers saw that I brought my mask, but they didn’t say anything about putting it on the whole time.
                        To me it was strange.

The only reason I didn’t wear the mask is for I can hear their questions better and they can understand my words because I have hearing loss.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          My pessimism says it was her telling them she has cancer
                          Ditto.....cannot not be proved either way......"cancer or vaccination status!" [emoji383] Very well could have gotten a much better or even semi-better candidate. It definitely happens. I really hope she kicks cancer butt!!![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                            Thats a hipaa violation….. What BS….
                            Negative. Asking a question doesnt violate HIPPA. Now if they that that info and pass it out there might be an issue. Either way they shouldn't have asked that question.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I consider being asked if I've had the covid vaccine a medical question and that is a no no.

Comment

Working...
                                X