Ted Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Nugent

Just finished up listening to Joe Rogan & Ted Nugent & boy is he a character

Episode #1741 on The Joe Rogan Experience. Highly recommend listening to it all the way until the end

I doubt there's a more polarizing figure than Ted. I love what comes out of his mouth, but he's done some things in the past that cast serious shadows on his character.

Comment

Used to get together with him every time he played Tulsa in the late 80's early 90's. He's a character all right.

Comment

He's a great guitar player and proponent of hunting and the Second Amendment as well.

Comment

Rogan is a good host and conversation moderator but it goes all out the window when Uncle Ted shows up. He is a weirdo and runs at such high horsepower that you can’t moderate that man. I enjoyed the part about Fred Bear & all the guitar stuff. He’s one of those guys that after 3 hours you’re freaking exhausted from listening to endless adjective tangents used to describe every little thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
            Rogan is a good host and conversation moderator but it goes all out the window when Uncle Ted shows up. He is a weirdo and runs at such high horsepower that you can’t moderate that man. I enjoyed the part about Fred Bear & all the guitar stuff. He’s one of those guys that after 3 hours you’re freaking exhausted from listening to endless adjective tangents used to describe every little thing.
            Couldn’t agree more - Can only handle the guy in small doses

Comment

Now imagine listening to it at 1.2X speed like I do.. Even higher HP

Comment

In 1991, Ted was here in Dallas for a concert. In the mornings he was doing a radio show at the Hard Rock Café just down the street from work. I stopped in one morning to get him to autograph my bow. Wound up spending a half hour or more talking. It was quite the experience.

Comment

He should stick to electric guitar. He can sure make a mess out of that Taylor acoustic. Other than that me and Ted think a lot alike except my mind runs at 1/10 his speed. https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/v...12768624025826
                  Last edited by muzzlebrake; 12-02-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    I doubt there's a more polarizing figure than Ted. I love what comes out of his mouth, but he's done some things in the past that cast serious shadows on his character.
                    Possibly Donald Trump......

And I voted for him, would vote for him again, but he is the definition of polarizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      In 1991, Ted was here in Dallas for a concert. In the mornings he was doing a radio show at the Hard Rock Café just down the street from work. I stopped in one morning to get him to autograph my bow. Wound up spending a half hour or more talking. It was quite the experience.

that's cool stuff!

Comment

I can agree to that. Love hearing his passion!

Comment

Listening to it now. Still got about an hour ago. Small doses for me, enjoy the guy but sometimes he can be a little much.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                            Couldn’t agree more - Can only handle the guy in small doses
                            Very small doses.

Sometimes he's not the best face for the cause, whatever it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                              Listening to it now. Still got about an hour ago. Small doses for me, enjoy the guy but sometimes he can be a little much.
                              Took me three days to actually finish this one. Most episodes I breeze through in one sitting. Not Ted's

Comment

Working...
                              X