Cajun Blake Chili Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
    My mouth is already watering. I love Zing Zang! Is the recipe listed on the bag? I didn't see any on the site for the chilli.
    I used Bloody Mary mix in place of the tomato sauce for the first time last night. Not sure of brand, but it was not zing zang. I think it was better than the tomato sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Warren View Post
      Zing Zang is what Blakes original recipe called for. I have won 2 cook offs with this seasoning.
      Did you use the Zing Zang?

Comment

I cooked a double batch of Ragin Blaze chili this evening. I followed the recipe posted above and it turned out great. I used Zing Zang in mine.

Half is going to be frozen for a couple future deer camp easy dinners for my son and I next week.

Huge hit with my fam. We cook chili a whole lot and my wife said "This is really good." three times. Pretty high marks from a tough chili critic.
        Last edited by Capt Glenn; 11-16-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Warren View Post
          This is the recipe that I use that I got from Blake a long time ago. I believe he has changed his recipe that he sends out a little but I really like this version.

[ATTACH]1070655[/ATTACH]
          I’m going to use this. Thank you! Now just waiting to receive the seasoning!

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! Just ordered 4 packs of chili seasoning.

Comment

Placed an order last night. Looking forward to giving this a go in the next couple weeks

Comment

Just ordered a few packs myself, can't wait to give it a try after this cold front.

Comment

bumping this thread since most people should have recv'd their chili and seasoning orders

2 FREE fajita with every order

and 2 customers will receive FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil - drawing will be on Mon. 12/6 .... everyone who orders seasonings will have their name in the drawing

Comment

Got my order yesterday. Thank you for the quick shipping!! I am pumped to try this stuff out.

Comment

I love the seasoning, but freight cost make them expensive delivered to Goldthwaite Tx.

Comment

Order in!

Comment

Keep coming back it works!! 😜

Putting my order in in the morning.

Comment

we were in colorado last week with another family and i made smarts recipe, a double batch.

my family has already labeled it as the best chili ever, add another family to the list.......although the two teenage boys put ketchup in it and convinced my oldest to do the same!

great stuff blake and smart!

Comment

Chili

I got my order in a couple weeks ago on some items I ordered from Blake!!! He hooked me up and we made chili last night and it was awesome!!!!!!!! On a side note I use his jerky seasonings on pork ribs and chicken and it is amazing! My wife actually did it on accident 1 time, I put the jerky seasoning in a Fiesta spice Container that said pork rub and she put it all over our pork ribs. We were eating them and I was like man these are seasoned so good what did you use??Her reply was that pork rub, I said that's jerky seasoning. We have been using it ever since

Comment

Thanks for the kind words as I greatly appreciate it

Quick update on any orders placed in the last 7 days. My seasoning blender is waiting on one of the ingredients to complete my bulk order of chili. As soon as I pick up the chili, your orders will be mailed priority mail with FREE fajita mix ... thx

Comment

Working...
                                X