No announcement yet.

18 Days to Kill- Live!!! - Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, South Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a heck of a deer. Congrats to Talen for staying in there and getting it done. Now its your turn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Super nice deer. Congratulations. I want whatever Lucy charm Talon is carrying to have that much action in two days.

Comment

Great deer Talen, congrats on your new PB. Now the pressure shifts to Heith, but I think this entire hunt just became a success for him even if he doesnt punch a tag!

Comment

Awesome buck!

Comment

And... the other giant is still around.

Comment

Man what a great buck, congrats!

Comment

Oh wow!!

Comment

Nice! Way to go T! He really is a good luck charm!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Congratulations on an outstanding buck!

Comment

Couldn't be happier for you guys. For those of y'all that have not had the pleasure to meet Talen, let me tell you he is the most well mannered teenager you will find. The Dude shows out in the show animal world and is a stone cold killer when it comes to deer hunting. He is eat up with deer hunting, and that buck is well deserved.

Congrats again to you and him Buddy!!!

Comment

I just realized that’s not the same deer from Tc pics this morning is it?

Comment

Buck in da truck!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                                Couldn't be happier for you guys. For those of y'all that have not had the pleasure to meet Talen, let me tell you he is the most well mannered teenager you will find. The Dude shows out in the show animal world and is a stone cold killer when it comes to deer hunting. He is eat up with deer hunting, and that buck is well deserved.

Congrats again to you and him Buddy!!!
                                I never met him but I know him well. He grew up on the green screen. I follow every one of these hunts. I just love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X