Heli hog hunt recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDKeeling View Post
    I doubt any ranches want helicopters flying and shooting during deer season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He comes to Tx end of February first of March every year to hunt hogs at out place for the same reason

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
      My guess would be Cedar Ridge Aviation
      Yep. Only operation in KC I know of. It’s directly behind our house we just sold last year.

Cedar Ridge ain’t cheap by any means, but they’ve got the ability to kill some serious numbers. Personally I’d use Pork Choppers out of Haskell. One of the founders of CR split ways and started Pork Choppers.
      Last edited by TX03RUBI; 11-17-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Holt Helicopter 830 two78 946three

Uvalde area

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Do they fly during deer season?
          Yes they do

Comment

Look up Cherokee heli-hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We use SilverStar, here’s a YouTube video showing us killing hogs in our corn fields
              [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zpjfJ138vII"]Helicopter Hog Hunting with Machine Guns & Silver Star Helicopters!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Went with HeliBacon out of Bryan a few years ago and loved every second! First class experience, and killed over 60 hogs!

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
                  I worked a project in Knox City TX last year and we saw a big time Heli Hog hunt operation there. The area is overcrowded with hogs, We lost a total of 17 pickup trucks due to hogs and we saw them in the fields all the time. Game wardens call the area the hog capital of the state. You might want to look that way.
                  Collisions?
                  That is a lot of $$$ even if insurance covered all but deductibles.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    Yep. Only operation in KC I know of. It’s directly behind our house we just sold last year.

Cedar Ridge ain’t cheap by any means, but they’ve got the ability to kill some serious numbers. Personally I’d use Pork Choppers out of Haskell. One of the founders of CR split ways and started Pork Choppers.
                    Agreed. Don't recommend Cedar Ridge at all. It's a clown show. Emmitt with Pork Choppers is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X