Comment

Wow! Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Beautiful buck! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! Doug! You're a trending! Lots of folks are proud and I myself am glad its another TBH member! My hats off to you, sir! Excellent harvest, public to boot! Keep the momentum going, enjoy it to the fullest. [emoji122][emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing STUD! What a blessing! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Congratulations brother! I saw you pass that first hoss and thought you lost yo mind!
                        After I watched him walk off I did too! I never had a deer affect me like passing that one did! I seriously wanted to throw up! I knew this place had really good bucks and I told myself I wasn't going to settle. That one wouldn't have been settling but he just didn't do it for me at the time. He was the first deer I saw about 2 hours into the hunt and I just couldn't do it. Its been a pretty tough hunt and I decided if saw him again I would probably shoot him. Luckily I saw him for seconds this morning chasing a doe and no time for a shot. About 20 minutes later my buck stepped out and less than 30 seconds later had a bullet in him! No question that he was the deer for me! I'm so glad I made that decision but it flat ate me up the last couple days. Glen is hunting him now and I'm hoping he gets him! We are hunting till Wednesday so 4 more hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                          After I watched him walk off I did too! I never had a deer affect me like passing that one did! I seriously wanted to throw up! I knew this place had really good bucks and I told myself I wasn't going to settle. That one wouldn't have been settling but he just didn't do it for me at the time. He was the first deer I saw about 2 hours into the hunt and I just couldn't do it. Its been a pretty tough hunt and I decided if saw him again I would probably shoot him. Luckily I saw him for seconds this morning chasing a doe and no time for a shot. About 20 minutes later my buck stepped out and less than 30 seconds later had a bullet in him! No question that he was the deer for me! I'm so glad I made that decision but it flat ate me up the last couple days. Glen is hunting him now and I'm hoping he gets him! We are hunting till Wednesday so 4 more hunts.
                          I hope Glen connects! I'd like to see that dude up close! Continued luck to you gents! And drink one for me!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everybody for the congrats! I'm still kind of in shock and very thankful for the opportunity! Been a great hunt and the tpwd folks could not be better!

Comment

Dang, heck of a nice buck sir! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Doug!! Fabulous buck!

Good Luck Glen!!
                                Last edited by DUKFVR; 11-15-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X