Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes a camo one

Comment

Gun blind is 15' in the air, 6x6 box and as soon as I see a deer I pull my face mask up. Like Jason mentioned above, there is a lot of light coming in the windows so why chance it. I keep the window behind me blacked out with a curtain (old black tshirt) that helps A LOT as well. I will put my camo gloves on to when deer are aound and I pick up my bino's.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I certainly do wear a black facemask when in a box most of the time. Wearing glasses to shoot, I try to have as little white glowing/reflecting around them in my back left corner as I can. It covers the sides of my face, my neck and my chin. I have closed down my windows some but I still feel better about what they might see in my shooting window when most of the shine of my white face is covered. The reflection of my glasses I can't really do anything about so I lessen the white around them. Especially in the morning when my southwest facing blinds catch a little of the east sunrise shine....

I have a full black fleece pullover with eye holes and a mouth hole when it gets into the 20s and 30s

Forgot to mention that this in my ground level bow boxes and its nothing to have 10-15 deer from 5-30 yards in my pens so there are a lot of eyes I need to not alert ..

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Seismic view.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	24668959

Click image for larger version

Name:	000Slacker view.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	24668960

Comment

Some on here need to wear a mask 24/7/365. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Some on here need to wear a mask 24/7/365. Just saying.
            Is that you in your profile pic?

Comment

I sometimes wear a thin camo net head cover, it breaks up the face outline, I don't like messy paints. Face and hands are what gets you busted in a stand.

Comment

Yes all the time. Eliminates face glare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t see the need, but I don’t have windows opened all the way.
                  I wear all black when in my ground blind.

Comment

I had a camo face mask on this evening sitting backed into a juniper bush. I had three does and a little one looking directly at me from five to six yards and they didn't spook until I moved to draw the bow. No other camo though. A red and green flannel shirt and blue jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                      Is that like wearing a face mask when you are driving a car by yourself
                      I see this a lot, just would like to get an explanation for this, very weird if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        I see this a lot, just would like to get an explanation for this, very weird if you ask me
                        They are just being extra safe....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X