• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked these today. Dethroned and in pot now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Website please, I’d like to try some. Oops, just continued reading and saw it.

Second edit, website did not work for me.
      Custom specialty jellies made with local home grown ingredients from both Rocksprings & Odessa Texas. Some of our jellies & goods may be...

new website, new flavors

Comment

I need to figure out how to make this in a sugar free version for us diabetic folks...... our place is loaded with these things..... I learned the hard way about picking & eating them off the cactus. Just when you thing you've rubbed all the lil splines off of it...... WRONG !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
          I need to figure out how to make this in a sugar free version for us diabetic folks...... our place is loaded with these things..... I learned the hard way about picking & eating them off the cactus. Just when you thing you've rubbed all the lil splines off of it...... WRONG !!!
          Take a little propane torch and go over them to sear the stickers off before you pick them. You don't even need gloves.

Comment

Testing out the pie recipe. Spatula taste great so far. This is before meringue

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                Done

Joe - That looks amazing! Let us know how it turns out, sure hope it’s great.

Comment

It is good. I am freezing juice in 2 cup increments for future pies. Definitely on the pie rotation list.

Comment

Working...
                  X