Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Buc-cees biased against west texas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess would be logistics of stocking the stores. Once the one in Weatherford is completed I'd bet they will continue heading west to make logistics more feasible. I understand they have one in Florida and working but I assume that's in the economics of the copackers he uses.

Comment

There’s been a lot of development along I20 & Centerpoint since this thread was active.

I see a large parcel being cleared and leveled on the frontage road just west of the Walmart.

Any idea if this is the vapor ware Buccees people were so certain about a couple of years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
        Simple economics. Look at the locations and the average number of cars that drive by most locations.
        I would imagine that the traffic that pass by a current Bucee's daily is equivalent to several days or a weeks worth of traffic out west
        Put that thing on I10 out west! Cha......Ching!

Comment

don't East up my West Texas, ya'll can keep your water rats. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            There’s been a lot of development along I20 & Centerpoint since this thread was active.

I see a large parcel being cleared and leveled on the frontage road just west of the Walmart.

Any idea if this is the vapor ware Buccees people were so certain about a couple of years ago?

That was Multi-Family last time I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
              Put that thing on I10 out west! Cha......Ching!
              Unfortunately they are coming to boerne, and are in new brausfeld
              Buc-ees is a major issue in boerne, with tax abatement, flood control, and traffic
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-11-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

They don’t want no muddy boot oilfield riff raff trampsin through there

Comment

I've been watching for the Buccees in Weatherford ever since I read there was goin to be one but I have not seen any evidence of one yet

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                    I've been watching for the Buccees in Weatherford ever since I read there was goin to be one but I have not seen any evidence of one yet
                    Thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                      I know Boerne isn't west Texas, but Buccee's has been trying to open a store there for years. I heard the city has basically kept them away
                      They are waiting on I-10 construction to finish Ha. There was a billboard on I-10 that said coming to Boerne in spring of 2021. If they came they didn't stay long

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        I just wanna know why cowboys tuck their pants into their boots...

Same reason they put bull balls on their trailer hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          I just wanna know why cowboys tuck their pants into their boots...

To keep the hems of their jeans (Wranglers preferred) out of the cows**t. I thought everyone knew that.

Comment

Buc-ees would be a great place to go if they got rid of the type of people that go to Buc-ees.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                              It will be built very soon.
                              Thank God !

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Thank goodness!

I’d rather have a Buccees than all of the dang apartments popping up around here.

At least the people who stop and visit Buccees leave without screwing things up!

Bring on the Buccees!

Comment

Working...
                                X