Outlaws Kill 34 point Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlaws Kill 34 point Buck

Update: After a two-day trial, a jury found Alex and Dion Laffey not guilty of shooting the deer before legal shooting hours or using artificial light. Dion pleaded no contest to failing to register a deer and was fined $387, along with losing hunting and fishing privileges for a year. According to...

Face book Dummies.

Big deer will make people do dumb things. And Facebook will make them do even dumber things.

In the middle of the article, you’ll see “dumbest poacher of 2019” Read about that one..

Comment

In that same article, it talked about a guy shooting deer five days before the season, from last year. I had a neighbor, I am sure did that every year. Every year, the biggest bucks coming to my feeder would disappear one or two weeks before the season started, then opening weekend he would post up pictures of himself with the buck that had disappeared. He lived about two miles down the road, I know he was out riding around night hunting out of a Ranger, with a silencer, around where we lived. I am sure he would shoot deer at night, take them home, put them in a walk in cooler till opening weekend, then post them up, like he killed them on his place, legally.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        In that same article, it talked about a guy shooting deer five days before the season, from last year. I had a neighbor, I am sure did that every year. Every year, the biggest bucks coming to my feeder would disappear one or two weeks before the season started, then opening weekend he would post up pictures of himself with the buck that had disappeared. He lived about two miles down the road, I know he was out riding around night hunting out of a Ranger, with a silencer, around where we lived. I am sure he would shoot deer at night, take them home, put them in a walk in cooler till opening weekend, then post them up, like he killed them on his place, legally.
        Smart! Walk-ins are the one place the GW never looks.

Comment

Alex Laffey wrote. “It was definitely a group effort to get this deer! Good luck to everyone else and stay safe out there!”

Someone had to hold the light.

Said 30 minutes before legal light. So, they got it loaded up into the back of a truck and were able to take pics before any hint of light.

Comment

Carhartt toboggan boy turn that smile upside down

Comment

I’ve seen grown men act like little spoiled kids over big deer. It’s really a sad thing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                I know some guys I thought were just real good hunters.

Nah they just had flashlights

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                  Alex Laffey wrote. “It was definitely a group effort to get this deer! Good luck to everyone else and stay safe out there!”

Someone had to hold the light.

Said 30 minutes before legal light. So, they got it loaded up into the back of a truck and were able to take pics before any hint of light.
                  He also stated something like, "Fortunate to be able to hunt where we do." . Turns out he was hunting somewhere he wasn't allowed.

Comment

WOW thats a hoss.
                    I had a stud hanging out near my house everyday before this past season and then he disappeared around opening weekend. Thought nothing of it and then I saw a pic on facebook of the same deer about 1 week ago. The shooter said he killed it at his house which is about 15 miles away. Very doubtful he had permission to hunt anywhere near me and I know the deer didnt go to his place. Not sure what could actually be done in this situation.

Comment

Many people lack the mental capacity for morals and intelligence.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty. I like meat eater but I’ve been annoyed with some of their articles/takes lately.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                          WOW thats a hoss.
                          I had a stud hanging out near my house everyday before this past season and then he disappeared around opening weekend. Thought nothing of it and then I saw a pic on facebook of the same deer about 1 week ago. The shooter said he killed it at his house which is about 15 miles away. Very doubtful he had permission to hunt anywhere near me and I know the deer didnt go to his place. Not sure what could actually be done in this situation.

If you have clear pics of that deer and it’s easy to see it’s identifiable as the same deer, you can bring it to the attention of your state agents. They can ask around and you never know. Some people get shook and say stupid things. In la, we have seen similar cases busted wide open by some agent just asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            Innocent until proven guilty. I like meat eater but I’ve been annoyed with some of their articles/takes lately.
                            Do you have an example?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

Are you claiming these twits were not guilty? Are you annoyed because they mentioned an actual closed case about a poacher?

Comment

Working...
                              X