Ted Nugent Bear Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Nugent Bear Story

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2T1Al7Q070&feature=emb_rel_pause"]Is Ted Nugent a Poacher? Watch This Before Answering - YouTube[/ame]

I ran across this after listening to the Prince of Poachers. Total BS. I don't even understand why the feds can enforce state laws? Stupid law anyway.

That’s crazy....hadn’t heard of it before. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I dont think so.

Comment

I'm with Ted on this one.

Comment

I have to agree with Ted. That’s insane

Comment

I hate dems and I will not unite with them.

Comment

Liberalism is truly a disease far worse than China Virus and needs to be eradicated.

Comment

I guess if I were him, I would take my money and go hunt in Africa for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                  Liberalism is truly a disease far worse than China Virus and needs to be eradicated.
                  Yep. At some point, we all have to unite and squash them.

Comment

If they have their meeting mrs made up the Dems can do anything they want, I st look at the election.

Comment

I thought he was going to say that he was banned from hunting in Alaska for 2 years, how did they ban him from hunting in the US for 2 years? I assume the bear is on some endangered list or something? Also when did this happen and if a federal offense, why didn't Trump pardon Uncle Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        I thought he was going to say that he was banned from hunting in Alaska for 2 years, how did they ban him from hunting in the US for 2 years? I assume the bear is on some endangered list or something? Also when did this happen and if a federal offense, why didn't Trump pardon Uncle Ted?
                        Was in 2012

Comment

I like him and support him...BUT. Did he break the law according to the book? Yup.
                          Should he have been punished as bad as he was? Nope.

Comment

The us can be a terrifying place with terrifying people.

Comment

You really, don't want my opinion, of Uncle Ted..........

Comment

Working...
                              X