Corpus Christi Golf Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus Christi Golf Courses

We are having a convention out there this summer and looking for a course to host our annual tourney. We played the North Shore CC last time and wasn’t really impressed. Any other courses y’all could recommend down there?

Check Newport Dunes golf club its on mustang island on the edge of Port Aransas I played it a few years back it was nice.

Comment

It’s the island as mentioned or Corpus Christi Country Club if you didn’t like north shore. . Think you have to be a member for the country club but don’t hurt asking.

Comment

love golf but not sure about in that area

Comment

Check out River Hills CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Palmer's course in Port A....Rockport CC....both are arguably the best in the coastal bend. CCCC will require a member's blessing, but, can be done. I taught there for 7 years....

Comment

Originally posted by GuytheFourth View Post
              Check Newport Dunes golf club its on mustang island on the edge of Port Aransas I played it a few years back it was nice.
              Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
              Palmer's course in Port A....Rockport CC....both are arguably the best in the coastal bend. CCCC will require a member's blessing, but, can be done. I taught there for 7 years....
              FYI, this course (now named Palmilla Beach) was converted to a 9 hole course a couple of years ago. There is also a very short 3 hole pitch and putt between the first tee and ninth green.

Comment

No go on Palmillia Course in Port A. Very gimmickee.....nice but not really a golfers course and tons of hackers out there. May get hit with errant shots on some holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                  Do you know Jason Kelley?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Do you know Jason Kelley?
                      Wasn’t Jason over at Delaware for several years?

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                        Wasn’t Jason over at Delaware for several years?
                        Yes, been at ccc for a few years now

Comment

Buddy just said ccc does now schedule tournaments so OP you might call them

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys. Looking into all that has been mentioned.

Comment

The one in Port A is awful. I would steer clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X